Jeremy Banks Comments

He should stay off social media. No good can come from his post.

I’d fully expect that the coaching staff isn’t pleased by his post.
Not bad advice for pretty much everone, especially these gomers making videos like they are some kind of insider...

If nothing else, this place is golden entertainment... 🤣

out of hand.jpg

Banks is part of the Pruitt culture. Some players will buy in and some will not. The ones that don’t need to be sent packing. Banks has been an issue going to 3 years ago when he was arrested. He has been a problem on the field issue with all the personal fouls he has gotten this year and last year. Some people will never learn no matter what you do. I still believe we are building a Greta culture, just gonna take Heupel a few years to get all his guys on board and rid the bad apples that was left behind.
Please no!!!! Not a Greata culture 😉
There’s our problem right there (and yes, I make my fair share of typos too 😂
DC75129B-810D-49FB-A2B0-0AD0ECE711BF.jpeg

As far as this T. There was almost a fight when Butch was here over someone stepping on it. Jauan (Rip Wheeler) Jennings told all parties involved that if anyone fought that he would fight the winner. Shockingly no one took him up on it. Maybe the T should just come up?
Or maybe the problem players should just go

Sounds like grades. I think he may be more of a leader for our defense than we realized before last night. And most of us knew he was important already.
per SI; Jeremy Banks (OUT)- Tennessee will be without its starting linebacker this week due to an undisclosed injury. Sources indicate this is not to be a long-term concern for the veteran linebacker. The Vols will turn to Aaron Beasley along with Juwan Mitchell for this contest

Did the defense travel with the team? Asking for a friend.
Where did I say anything about money? I’ll go a little slower IMPROPER SHOWER ETIQUETTE. The fact is the people that really need to know what happened does. They handled it accordingly. At this point, I trust their judgement, and I will continue to do so until they prove otherwise.

Sounds like grades. I think he may be more of a leader for our defense than we realized before last night. And most of us knew he was important already.

There were 2 incidents this week involving Jeremy. There was a dust up in the locker room. There was another incident earlier in the week and the combination of the 2 is why Heupel chose to leave him in Knoxville. There is no spinning this to make it look better. It happened.

Maybe someone can school me on how this works. But if the problem is related to grades, would he only be expected to miss a week? (per Heupel's comments)

Sounds like grades. Definitely reads like grades..

Banks' comments are BS. Heup prob threatened to dismiss him and others from team based on reports from Banks stepping on the Power T in the locker room, not doing pushups under team rules and altercation with Hooker and Milton in the locker room which would have destroyed his NFL stock value. Defensive players took sides against offensive players which is why defense and offense were disinterested and absent at SC. NIL money is at heart of this. Not going to be the last incident in college football. Credit the NCAA for destroying young men's lives who won't make it to the NFL.

VN Store

Back