Jeremy Banks Comments

TrueOrange

Sounds like grades. I think he may be more of a leader for our defense than we realized before last night. And most of us knew he was important already.

I'm not sure what we saw was all just from not having him out there, though. There's a lot of areas that got exploited on the defense.

VolMarine1371

On his Instagram story, for what it's worth:

"Wasn't about no conflict or nun like that. Get facts bro, coming back harder than ever!"
Do you actually think he’s going to admit to anything? He’s not gonna make himself sound like a bad team mate and ruin his chance in the NFL or another team. We 100% know for sure he wasn’t injured, and if it was grades he still could have made the trip and be a supporter from the sideline. Something has happened, whatever it may be.

BigALWiLson

Sorry but this doesn't add up, you mean to tell me we have a DB with pending felony charges (yes I'm aware of the circumstances but doesn't change the fact there are still pending charges) who gets to play and start but I'm supposed to believe Banks was suspended for something petty
Seems suspect.... its more likely because he missed meetings and class

rdk4121

Sorry but this doesn't add up, you mean to tell me we have a DB with pending felony charges (yes I'm aware of the circumstances but doesn't change the fact there are still pending charges) who gets to play and start but I'm supposed to believe Banks was suspended for something petty
It could be grades I suppose.

Woodlawn VOL

Rest assured there was a reason and the coaches aren’t obliged to tell you or me what it was. GBO

VN Store