Jeremy Banks Comments

On his Instagram story, for what it's worth:

"Wasn't about no conflict or nun like that. Get facts bro, coming back harder than ever!"
Do you actually think he’s going to admit to anything? He’s not gonna make himself sound like a bad team mate and ruin his chance in the NFL or another team. We 100% know for sure he wasn’t injured, and if it was grades he still could have made the trip and be a supporter from the sideline. Something has happened, whatever it may be.

He would've helped last night but it was the Dline and Dbacks that got really exposed. I would say our LBs were one of the few positions that seemed (to me) not get really exposed.

Sorry but this doesn't add up, you mean to tell me we have a DB with pending felony charges (yes I'm aware of the circumstances but doesn't change the fact there are still pending charges) who gets to play and start but I'm supposed to believe Banks was suspended for something petty

Sorry but this doesn't add up, you mean to tell me we have a DB with pending felony charges (yes I'm aware of the circumstances but doesn't change the fact there are still pending charges) who gets to play and start but I'm supposed to believe Banks was suspended for something petty
Seems suspect.... its more likely because he missed meetings and class

It could be grades I suppose.

Rest assured there was a reason and the coaches aren’t obliged to tell you or me what it was. GBO

Yes.

VN Store

Back