Jeremy Banks Comments

Do you actually think he’s going to admit to anything? He’s not gonna make himself sound like a bad team mate and ruin his chance in the NFL or another team. We 100% know for sure he wasn’t injured, and if it was grades he still could have made the trip and be a supporter from the sideline. Something has happened, whatever it may be.

He can post what the wants and I truly hope all is well with Banks and his brothers as I thought TN was bldg an outstanding culture. The altercation occurred so that’s that. Is Banks injured or have int issues w grades? I don’t know. But the other is a fact. I hope they get past last night and bounce back Vs Vandy. Something was off last night as it shouldn’t have happened.

As far as this T. There was almost a fight when Butch was here over someone stepping on it. Jauan (Rip Wheeler) Jennings told all parties involved that if anyone fought that he would fight the winner. Shockingly no one took him up on it. Maybe the T should just come up?
Yes. Replace it with UGA, UF, BAMA logos. Those are fair game to trash when you’re angry.

As far as this T. There was almost a fight when Butch was here over someone stepping on it. Jauan (Rip Wheeler) Jennings told all parties involved that if anyone fought that he would fight the winner. Shockingly no one took him up on it. Maybe the T should just come up?

Yes. Replace it with UGA, UF, BAMA logos. Those are fair game to trash when you’re angry.

This is sounding like the scenario of someone tripped over a helmet. It just seems we always are having to deal with some of the absolute most stupid issues.

Reactions: volfeeva
He can post what the wants and I truly hope all is well with Banks and his brothers as I thought TN was bldg an outstanding culture. The altercation occurred so that’s that. Is Banks injured or have int issues w grades? I don’t know. But the other is a fact. I hope they get past last night and bounce back Vs Vandy. Something was off last night as it shouldn’t have happened.
Banks is part of the Pruitt culture. Some players will buy in and some will not. The ones that don’t need to be sent packing. Banks has been an issue going to 3 years ago when he was arrested. He has been a problem on the field issue with all the personal fouls he has gotten this year and last year. Some people will never learn no matter what you do. I still believe we are building a Greta culture, just gonna take Heupel a few years to get all his guys on board and rid the bad apples that was left behind.

I was showing Woodlawn that there was reportedly an altercation based on an inside source
I don’t doubt a altercation of some sort but I don’t think anyone on here truly knows what it was about. I also think he was out because of missed classes or missed team meeting. That could have been what altercation was about. As long as it gets resolved I could care less the reason. GBO

Banks is part of the Pruitt culture. Some players will buy in and some will not. The ones that don’t need to be sent packing. Banks has been an issue going to 3 years ago when he was arrested. He has been a problem on the field issue with all the personal fouls he has gotten this year and last year. Some people will never learn no matter what you do. I still believe we are building a Greta culture, just gonna take Heupel a few years to get all his guys on board and rid the bad apples that was left behind.

I would think building a Greta culture would be part of the problem, not part of the solution.

greta.jpg

Not really shocking no one took Jennings up on that offer. You want to fight that dude? Didn't work out too well for Hurd.

Weird since he had cleaned up his frantic playing style in the past that caused him to get a lot of 15 yd penalties in the past seasons. His attitude and play had matured immensely this season.
Our team leaders can handle normal situations, but this sounds like events way off the reservation.

VN Store

Back