Jeremy Banks Comments

There was an altercation between Hooker and Banks that involved NIL money...this is no longer speculation.

Literally @09:20 - "That leads me to what I BELIEVE HAPPENED last week. I WAS TOLD an altercation happened... THAT MAY BE TRUE. I WAS NOT ABLE TO confirm that."

Sounds like ole Dave is still speculating on a hypothesis to me.

Literally @09:20 - "That leads me to what I BELIEVE HAPPENED last week. I WAS TOLD an altercation happened... THAT MAY BE TRUE. I WAS NOT ABLE TO confirm that."

Sounds like ole Dave is still speculating on a hypothesis to me.

Listen to all of it. @ 17:00 He said the altercation was not speculation and it involved at least in part NIL money.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gandalf
Maybe I should have put IMO on some of my statements so you could better understand.
But it is better to assume that on a Msg board nobody really knows until they know. Then the dilemma becomes is the story that was told is true or not or a partial version of the truth.
It is none of our business to begin with and it was a decision made by the Coaches. We are going to have to live with that more than likely.
Kind of ends there with no explanation needed.

Flavors vary. I'm partial to the Velvet Cocoa myself.
Chocolate Cake Recipes

Flavors vary. I'm partial to the Velvet Cocoa myself.
Chocolate Cake Recipes
On my walk home from junior high I would stop by the beauty parlor across the street from granny’s where she hung out. Three layer choc on choc Duncan Hines with icing an inch thick was under glass. The RC cabinet cooler where you pull em out and pop the top on opener provided to wash all that cake and icing down. No internet, smart phones, and black and white TV had volume down. That was one of the greatest memories…besides UT skewering Miami/Testeverde in the Sugar Bowl. We did to Miami what South Carolina did to us. s*it happens. Let’s move on, come together, get back on the Heupel train, and whoop Vandy, win our bowl game, call 11-2 a great year to build on. GBO…VFL!

Just going to drop this right here for all those continuing to disparage this young man’s character based on their own preconceived biases.

People do grow from facing bad situations and low points in their lives y’all.

Banks 4 Kidz – University of Tennessee Linebacker Jeremy Banks giving back to Kids and making a difference.

Also important to remember, as a human he will continue to make mistakes in the future. Hopefully, different ones and lesser mistakes than the ones before.

Just going to drop this right here for all those continuing to disparage this young man’s character based on their own preconceived biases.

People do grow from facing bad situations and low points in their lives y’all.

Banks 4 Kidz – University of Tennessee Linebacker Jeremy Banks giving back to Kids and making a difference.

Bill Cosby, Harvey Weinstein, and Jeffrey Epstein were all seen as very philanthropic through their lifetimes. Banks showing up and giving out school supplies doesn’t make him a good dude.

Sounds like grades. I think he may be more of a leader for our defense than we realized before last night. And most of us knew he was important already.

I knew it was big trouble Saturday afternoon when it was announces Banks wasn’t playing. However, I didn’t know it was 63 points worth of trouble.

Bill Cosby, Harvey Weinstein, and Jeffrey Epstein were all seen as very philanthropic through their lifetimes. Banks showing up and giving out school supplies doesn’t make him a good dude.

So you list folks who hid bad deeds behind their mega money as a comparison to college football player Jeremy Banks.🤦‍♀️

One publicly atoned for mistake and current rumors doesn’t automatically make Banks a bad dude.

I sure hope you’re able to maintain being completely spotless when you eventually reach the pearls... it’ll be a first in the history of humans.

Reactions: DMichel123
So you list folks who hid bad deeds behind their mega money as a comparison to college football player Jeremy Banks.🤦‍♀️

One publicly atoned for mistake and current rumors doesn’t automatically make Banks a bad dude.

I sure hope you’re able to maintain being completely spotless when you eventually reach the pearls... it’ll be a first in the history of humans.

He isn’t in those folks leagues, but when you reference charitable work as evidence someone has changed their life it’s a weak and crap stance to take.

Banks seems to lack maturity in some areas like plenty of kids his age. However at some point it’s time for him to grow up and he was already given a second chance with the university. Dude has been a headache behind closed doors for a while now. This isn’t some isolated incident with him and he has kinda been a turd for a lot of his time here. He just really took it to new levels this week that they couldn’t ignore.

This isn’t though some sort of condemnation on his entire life though. Get a grip man

True, but whether real or not, you gotta admit, it's better than him being out, doing stupid sh!t and getting arrested.

They actually WERE/have been very philanthropic during their lives (2 of them are still alive). The fact is you can do good things and also do bad things. One doesn’t negate the other. Nothing Banks has done in my opinion shows him to be anywhere nearly as poor of character as those mentioned. His philanthropic efforts might not prove he is actually a good dude who has turned a corner, but neither does a mistake/poor decision now mean he is just some thug and always will be (others have used that word to describe him). All of us are imperfect people who make good and bad decisions. Hopefully we do better as life goes on, but we still falter here and there.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
Do you actually think he’s going to admit to anything? He’s not gonna make himself sound like a bad team mate and ruin his chance in the NFL or another team. We 100% know for sure he wasn’t injured, and if it was grades he still could have made the trip and be a supporter from the sideline. Something has happened, whatever it may be.
He's from Memphis Bi@#h. If he wants to step on the power T then dis respect our QB....then he can! Ya''ll better recognize....

VN Store

Back