Jalen Hurts now in Transfer Portal

It makes perfect sense if MD is going to run Locksley's offense. Why would he want to learn another offense with one year of eligibility left.

FAU makes sense too.

He's technically learned 3 offenses in 3 years.... And it isn't like Locksley was some mastermind calling offense. Tua and Co. was just that good. Locksley would be the worst choice out of them all for Hurts. If he wants to win one last title, his best chance would likely be transferring to Florida if Mullen isn't all in on Franks or going to OU if Murray leaves. If he basically wants a 12 month practice to get ready for the combine and draft, go to FAU and finish things with Kiffin.

OU is very unlikely as theres a good chance he wouldn't win the starting position. He's a Texas kid so I'd guess he's going back home to TCU. I'd be shocked if he stayed in the sec

Theres zero chance Saban would allow him to come to an SEC rival. I understand Saban has no formal power to stop him, but Saban has enough power and influence with the SEC offices just miles down the road that this situation would never be allowed.

On top of that, there's no way a guy of his caliber is going to risk his health playing behind out OL for one year. No. Just no.

Theres zero chance Saban would allow him to come to an SEC rival. I understand Saban has no formal power to stop him, but Saban has enough power and influence with the SEC offices just miles down the road that this situation would never be allowed.

On top of that, there's no way a guy of his caliber is going to risk his health playing behind out OL for one year. No. Just no.

Lol saban can't do **** about it, no matter what pull he thinks he has. This is an NCAA rule anyway.

Hurts is a grad transfer. He can't be restricted.

Reactions: SpookyAction

VN Store

Back