Jalen Hurts now in Transfer Portal

k-town_king

If he is going to Oklahoma, I was way off lol. Never thought he would go there even with AK leaving. Rattler is supposedly slated to start day 1
Probably has guaranteesto start.

I dont see a true freshman, no matter how good, beating him out.

Rattler is a good freshman qb. But not a Trevor Lawrence/Justin Fields type talent.

No way Hurts isn't the starter.

BearCat204

Beaver Hunter
Probably has guaranteesto start.

I dont see a true freshman, no matter how good, beating him out.

Rattler is a good freshman qb. But not a Trevor Lawrence/Justin Fields type talent.

No way Hurts isn't the starter.
Any coach that guarantees a kid that he will start if he will come there is asking to have it bite him in the ass.

Grand Vol

Official VN Armorer
Lab Rat
If he is going to Oklahoma, I was way off lol. Never thought he would go there even with AK leaving. Rattler is supposedly slated to start day 1
I'd tend to think Rattler could use a red shirt year with Lincoln.

Problem is, they have exactly zero experience with AK leaving. Hurts was a smart move regardless of who the starter is next year.

bamawriter

Problem is, they have exactly zero experience with AK leaving. Hurts was a smart move regardless of who the starter is next year.
Is Kendall definitely out? I was wondering if he entered the portal because of the slim possibility Murray might return. I thought he might choose to stay now that Murray has confirmed his exit.

Grand Vol

Official VN Armorer
Lab Rat

VN Store

Sponsors