Jalen Hurts now in Transfer Portal

Hurts has one year left. He played in too many games last season to save a year.
Thanks.

He kinda got screwed by satan. Why would he not put Hurts in during the second half vs
Clemson. Mr ( nobody can say my name ) was proven to be very ineffective in the first half.

If he is going to Oklahoma, I was way off lol. Never thought he would go there even with AK leaving. Rattler is supposedly slated to start day 1

Really surprised he picked a place that guarantees a QB battle. But hey, nothing wrong with believing in yourself. I'm pulling for the guy to succeed.

If he is going to Oklahoma, I was way off lol. Never thought he would go there even with AK leaving. Rattler is supposedly slated to start day 1
Probably has guaranteesto start.

I dont see a true freshman, no matter how good, beating him out.

Rattler is a good freshman qb. But not a Trevor Lawrence/Justin Fields type talent.

No way Hurts isn't the starter.

Probably has guaranteesto start.

I dont see a true freshman, no matter how good, beating him out.

Rattler is a good freshman qb. But not a Trevor Lawrence/Justin Fields type talent.

No way Hurts isn't the starter.
Any coach that guarantees a kid that he will start if he will come there is asking to have it bite him in the ass.

I'd tend to think Rattler could use a red shirt year with Lincoln.

Problem is, they have exactly zero experience with AK leaving. Hurts was a smart move regardless of who the starter is next year.

Problem is, they have exactly zero experience with AK leaving. Hurts was a smart move regardless of who the starter is next year.

Is Kendall definitely out? I was wondering if he entered the portal because of the slim possibility Murray might return. I thought he might choose to stay now that Murray has confirmed his exit.

I just saw that OU is blocking Austin Kendall from transferring to any Big 12 school or anyone on OU's schedule the next two years.

Dick move.

Well well well, he didnt choose Tennessee. I didnt see that coming, I mean why wouldnt he want to risk his NFL career behind our OL?

Reactions: CR-vol

VN Store

Back