Jalen Hurts now in Transfer Portal

am I the only one who imagines the transfer portal to be similar to online dating with players "liking" schools and schools "liking" players?? lol

then they are allowed to contact each other when there is a match

It makes perfect sense if MD is going to run Locksley's offense. Why would he want to learn another offense with one year of eligibility left.

FAU makes sense too.
To be honest, he never really ran lockseys offense this year either....

Lol you are just saying this because it would threaten JGs playing time......lets be honest.

And you are just saying that because you think Hurts is better because of what he has done at Bama, with elite talent all around him. Lets be honest.

And you are just saying that because you think Hurts is better because of what he has done at Bama, with elite talent all around him. Lets be honest.
I’m not fasting anything other than being absolute he isn’t coming here is dumb. Thanks for your invaluable input as usual lol

I was on my phone it was a typo but I'm pretty sure it was easy or should had been easy to figure out I was talking about Shrout.
And quiet honestly I don't think there is competition for him at UT.
Tua is/was way on another level.

At the end of the day. I don't see him coming here but I don't have a doubt he would be the starter if he did.
I know who you meant.

Good chance Hurts would start.

My point is why go where there is even a 10% chance you don't start.

JG would have a shot with his passing.

I've never understood this argument. Jalen Hurts is an extremely mobile quarterback, as good as Josh Dobbs if not better.

Josh Dobbs did great with sub-Alabama talent around him, so why can't Hurts?

Reactions: Big Al Orange
I've never understood this argument. Jalen Hurts is an extremely mobile quarterback, as good as Josh Dobbs if not better.

Josh Dobbs did great with sub-Alabama talent around him, so why can't Hurts?

He can win 8-9 games. Yay!

VN Store

Back