Jalen Hurts now in Transfer Portal

I've never understood this argument. Jalen Hurts is an extremely mobile quarterback, as good as Josh Dobbs if not better.

Josh Dobbs did great with sub-Alabama talent around him, so why can't Hurts?

Again, watch the games Hurts has played in. How many times did the povket collapse and he make something out of nothing like Dobbs did? While Hurts is definitely mobile, the vast majority of his runs, you see holes big enough to drive trucks through.

He listed Tennessee as one of the schools he'd like to hear from, so lets see what it would take to get him. Big big big upgrade over anyone we have on the roster. Can throw it and can run it almost as well as Dobbs.

MV5BOGExY2U2M2ItMTBjMC00NGNmLTg5OTYtZTljY2YxNTdhMWM3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzI3MDUxMjA@._V1_.jpg

Reactions: SmokeyLives
Wouldn't he potentially get more television time if he played at UT? I get the impression more media exposure is good for his NFL stock. Not going to get that at Arizona State.

OU QB is expected to declare for draft. More than likely he will go there I’d think. I’m sure he’ll have to ask his dad first.

OU QB is expected to declare for draft. More than likely he will go there I’d think. I’m sure he’ll have to ask his dad first.
They have Austin Kendall on the roster and Spencer Rattler coming in. Just dont see OU as an option for him.

VN Store

Back