Jalen Hurts and Dan Enos (please)

After watching the game last night, I found myself realizing that Bama's 3rd, and 4th string players are as good as the 1st string players...or at the very least, better than most 1st strings at any other school. Many of them to see very limited playing time, and possibly losing out on the option to go in to the NFL. What motivates a player, a great one at that, to sit on the bench for the majority of their college career. Is it simply to get a championship ring? If so, how do they feel like they've earned it?

Reactions: yotebuster
Would like to have Jalen here for a year as the starting QB. Posts through out this board have talked about a culture of losing brought here by the last few coaches so bring in someone who is a proven winner to this team and see if he can help this offense and this team to grow.

Shrout redshirted. Seems like that was the plan all along. Plus we havent seen Shrout in any big time games. Nor have we seen Hurts play on our team. So saying that Hurts would walk on TN campus and be the best QB we have is very illogical.
If Shrout was better than JG he wouldn't have redshirted.

Why stay? He has done everything for that program and been **** on by fans.
Even in the post game interview, with a crying Saban next to him, Hurts seemed a little put off. "He didn't take credit and and gave credit to teammates as he's always done, but had an air of, "you know what I can do, don't act so damn surprised."

Reactions: Voltrapnbama
So you don't understand how or why RS work do you?
Yea. You redshirt players that need it. He needed to be redshirted as he was far behind JG AND KC according to anyone who knows.

He needed it because he isn't as good as the two we had.

He is not better than Hurts. He was the third best on UT.

Before last night I heard coming here was high on his dads wish list because of JP. Our situation is perfect for them. Both Texas programs are set at QB.

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
I like the people on here saying quick wishing for Freeze or Jalen Hurt and my question is why ? Can Tennessee not have nice things for once.

I have all the "Class" that any particular situation warrants. I am not afraid to tell the truth. PERIOD. Hurts Deserved the award. Did YOU hear the "mvp interview? Box of rocks. Now you -----buzz off.
That was a low class shot.

So you think Pruitt and half of Tn sounds dumb as a bag of rocks too? We definitely don't have a coach or residents with the best grammar.

It was just a suggestion, nothing more. I have no clue if Enos is even a serious candidate. And i definitely do not see Hurts coming here without Enos. I would be ok with this if it happens but not sure if its even possible

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
That was a low class shot.

So you think Pruitt and half of Tn sounds dumb as a bag of rocks too? We definitely don't have a coach or residents with the best grammar.

Pruitt has a Drawl; that's all. He knows what to say and when to say it. Half of Tenn? Hmmm. I'd have to research the Percentage; but it's pretty high. The Dumbing Down Agenda has yielded results.

Don't expect Enos; who IS the Irreplaceable cog in Bama's Offense; (All due respect to Locksley) to make a Lateral move. He will stick at bama as OC and parlay that into a head job SOON.

Hurts isn’t going anywhere. After today somehow he will think and be led to believe he has a shot at starting next year. He isn’t going anywhere. And frankly I don’t want him it’s bad enough Bama fans saying we had to steal a coach from them to get a good one what do you think it will be if he comes here and plays?

Who cares as long as we win? Don’t think we get Hurts though.

Yea. You redshirt players that need it. He needed to be redshirted as he was far behind JG AND KC according to anyone who knows.

He needed it because he isn't as good as the two we had.

He is not better than Hurts. He was the third best on UT.

Pretty sure Shrout still has a redshirt to burn..... because it wasn’t actually used because he didn’t play in more than 4 games right? Lol

Pretty sure Shrout still has a redshirt to burn..... because it wasn’t actually used because he didn’t play in more than 4 games right? Lol
What? He redshirted this year. He does not have another redshirt year.

He redshirted this year because he was the third best quarterback on the team.

That should be pretty easy to understand.

VN Store

Back