Jalen Hurts and Dan Enos (please)

Hurts isn’t going anywhere. After today somehow he will think and be led to believe he has a shot at starting next year. He isn’t going anywhere. And frankly I don’t want him it’s bad enough Bama fans saying we had to steal a coach from them to get a good one what do you think it will be if he comes here and plays?

Reactions: RollerVol
Hurts isn’t going anywhere. After today somehow he will think and be led to believe he has a shot at starting next year. He isn’t going anywhere. And frankly I don’t want him it’s bad enough Bama fans saying we had to steal a coach from them to get a good one what do you think it will be if he comes here and plays?
Idgaf how we get there

NEWS FLASH! Jalen Hurts IS NOT transferring to Tennessee! I don't care if the new OC is Jesus Christ himself! By the way, the OC search is looking more and more like an also run hire than a homerun hire. Tennessee's Board of Trustees is too Haslamic and, therefore, too entrenched in mediocrity. I do not foresee the day when we will ever beat Alabama. I would love to see the day, where the only time we'd face Alabama would be in the SEC Championship game. Neither Florida, Georgia, USCe, Kentucky or Vandy(I think!) face Alabama every year. Alabama is definitely the best college team in the world. I believe the Cleveland Browns(Note: The Haslam Connection here!) would have their hands full playing Alabama.

Reactions: DNBVOL
Don't care what they say. It's better to take players that are wanted than have a team of players no one wants.
Winning takes care of a lot things

Lol. He will get drafted and have his chances. If I’m him depending on the playoff, I either stay at Bama if it’s clear he has a shot at being starter next season and Enos is OC or I grad transfer out to Kiffin for the sole purpose of polishing up and getting ready for the draft.

LOL. He want get drafted as a QB. I didn’t say he wouldn’t be in the NFL.He wouldn’t be the 1st. Antwan Randle El what position did he play in the NFL.

NEWS FLASH! Jalen Hurts IS NOT transferring to Tennessee! I don't care if the new OC is Jesus Christ himself! By the way, the OC search is looking more and more like an also run hire than a homerun hire. Tennessee's Board of Trustees is too Haslamic and, therefore, too entrenched in mediocrity. I do not foresee the day when we will ever beat Alabama. I would love to see the day, where the only time we'd face Alabama would be in the SEC Championship game. Neither Florida, Georgia, USCe, Kentucky or Vandy(I think!) face Alabama every year. Alabama is definitely the best college team in the world. I believe the Cleveland Browns(Note: The Haslam Connection here!) would have their hands full playing Alabama.
The ugly truth

Logic would tell you because Shrout didnt beat out JG. Unless you believe the coaches aren't playing their best QB.

Shrout redshirted. Seems like that was the plan all along. Plus we havent seen Shrout in any big time games. Nor have we seen Hurts play on our team. So saying that Hurts would walk on TN campus and be the best QB we have is very illogical.

VN Store

Back