Jalen Hurts and Dan Enos (please)

Please go back and quote where i said any of those. PRUITT has proven he can recruit at a high level even during down years. A qb that can hide some things while we recruit and get these top level OL coming in will do nothing but help. So, what your saying is, roll with JG, lose and do zero good anywhere? Hurts is a difference in 5 and 7 wins next year.
I'd take him and with next year schedule we should be able to make a bowl game. Extra practices. Winning helps with recruiting. His legs would help the OL some also because the D has to account for him.
Hurts being a mentor to although for only one year could be a good thing. I mean his attitude is definitely that of a leader.
How many star QB's you know that get benched in a Championship game would still be there cheering on their team and stick around and not transfer.

Please go back and quote where i said any of those. PRUITT has proven he can recruit at a high level even during down years. A qb that can hide some things while we recruit and get these top level OL coming in will do nothing but help. So, what your saying is, roll with JG, lose and do zero good anywhere? Hurts is a difference in 5 and 7 wins next year.

What you clearly do not simply understand is that he isn't a free rental. Would you give up his scholarship spot for Darnell wright, Eric gray, etc etc. Guys who will be here for 3 to 5 years. Big picture dude. We won 5 this year, with the QB you don't like and a team (well, certain members of) that apparently quit. Replacing those and others with better players is the difference between 5 and 7 wins easily, especially with our schedule next year. Pruitt is recruiting amazingly considering the record and performance, which will get better. I'd rather have Owen pap than Jalen, and honestly, I don't see a recruit committed or targeted I'd swap for him because those guys will be here in 2020 when we will need them.

I'd take him and with next year schedule we should be able to make a bowl game. Extra practices. Winning helps with recruiting. His legs would help the OL some also because the D has to account for him.
Hurts being a mentor to although for only one year could be a good thing. I mean his attitude is definitely that of a leader.
How many star QB's you know that get benched in a Championship game would still be there cheering on their team and stick around and not transfer.
He has been short of a leader for Alabama, even on the bench

What you clearly do not simply understand is that he isn't a free rental. Would you give up his scholarship spot for Darnell wright, Eric gray, etc etc. Guys who will be here for 3 to 5 years. Big picture dude. We won 5 this year, with the QB you don't like and a team (well, certain members of) that apparently quit. Replacing those and others with better players is the difference between 5 and 7 wins easily, especially with our schedule next year. Pruitt is recruiting amazingly considering the record and performance, which will get better. I'd rather have Owen pap than Jalen, and honestly, I don't see a recruit committed or targeted I'd swap for him because those guys will be here in 2020 when we will need them.
You think we couldnt kick someone to the curb to make room? Do you not understand?

Reactions: Big Al Orange
Give me them and call it a day.
Thoughts?
Enos, ok. But there’s no way Hurts is leaving a great, championship program like Alabama and coming to this shiite hole. Why in hell would he do that? To lose 6-7 games and get his head beat in?

And, i never said i didnt like JG. He just doesnt have what it takes behind this line mobility wise

Reactions: Big Al Orange
You think we couldnt kick someone to the curb to make room? Do you not understand?

Who you gonna kick off the recruiting list, you don't swap an existing player for hurts, you swap a future player for him. Name the guy on the recruiting commit/target list you would.

Enos, ok. But there’s no way Hurts is leaving a great, championship program like Alabama and coming to this shiite hole. Why in hell would he do that? To lose 6-7 games and get his head beat in?
Why stay? He has done everything for that program and been **** on by fans.

Who you gonna kick off the recruiting list, you don't swap an existing player for hurts, you swap a future player for him. Name the guy on the recruiting commit/target list you would.
Doesnt have to be on the recruiting class. Blue shirts help with that.

Hurts is a difference in 5 and 7 wins next year.

We can find two more wins next year without Hurts and as another poster said I wouldn't be in favor trading him for any of the class CJP is bringing in.. 3-5 vs 1 year...

And, i never said i didnt like JG. He just doesnt have what it takes behind this line mobility wise

Agreed, but that line will be much better next year. Bigger bodies, better attitudes, recruited for this offense. Not chess geeks playing patty cake.

We can find two more wins next year without Hurts and as another poster said I wouldn't be in favor trading him for any of the class CJP is bringing in.. 3-5 vs 1 year...
Been rumored we take a graduate transfer for a while anyway... so yeah

VN Store

Back