It's Les Miles

Two SEC East Championships. Road wins over Fla and MIA as a 20 point underdog. Went to Atlanta in 04 even though he had to play 3 QBs two of whom were true freshman. Not even close to anyone's definition of "abortion".
5 and 6 in 2005 and then 5 and 7 in 2008 and then canned. Fulmer was nothing without Cutcliffe.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 person
5 and 6 in 2005 and then 5 and 7 in 2008 and then canned. Fulmer was nothing without Cutcliffe.

Really I had no idea about 05 or 08. You're an absolute genius. Obviously Fulmer was better with Cutcliffe, but he won a number of big games without him. To say he was nothing without him is absurd.

Reactions: 1 person
1. We cant hire a current coach. We squandered too much money on Currie's buyout and Schiano.

2. Davenport said she wanted someone who had coached in the SEC before as did Fulmer.

It's Miles, and he totally sucks. Get ready to be right back here in three years.

Please god no... that guy had so much talent at LSU and nothing to show for it..

Really I had no idea about 05 or 08. You're an absolute genius. Obviously Fulmer was better with Cutcliffe, but he won a number of big games without him. To say he was nothing without him is absurd.

Namely the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl and first ever BCS National championship game. People forget that cut had bolted and left oc duties to randy sanders.

2 Natties? Don’t think so...check your facts...1 Natty with Sabans team.

He wanted the Purdue job but they chose Brohm who is a far superior coach. FACT!!

Lot of short memories in here. Les was going to get fired the year before but Jimbo backed out.

3 years into a tenure is still the predecessor's team? Yeah, sure.

1. We cant hire a current coach. We squandered too much money on Currie's buyout and Schiano.

2. Davenport said she wanted someone who had coached in the SEC before as did Fulmer.

It's Miles, and he totally sucks. Get ready to be right back here in three years.
I 100% think you are right. But god I hope not. We have momentum and need to hire someone who has not been fired recently! Probably will bring chief and Randy Sanders in as well. Status quo

A radio host in Nashville was bringing up Miles and admitted "terrible clock management and in game decisions" but still was advocating for him...why? IMO his time has passed.

Miles(HC) to mentor Martin(OC) as the coach in waiting is the match I would like to see.

Would show some vision for the future and the Mad Hatter might just tweak some nice wins outta the talent Butch could not polish.

I think most Volunteers would come together and support the combination.

Les Miles is a jester. LSU was right to cut him. By his own decision on the field alone, he lost multiple games. We will get a great coach.

Fulmer wasn’t perfect. He had his blemishes. But it was one hell of a ride and some of the most fun football in my life.

1. We can't hire a current coach due to the buyout. We squandered too much on Schiano's MOA and firing Currie.

2. Both Davenport and Fulmer said they wanted someone with head coaching experience in the SEC.

It's Miles (unless Cutcliffe is back in play), and Les totally sucks. Get ready to be right back here in three years.

LOL! Weak sauce here!

1. We can't hire a current coach due to the buyout. We squandered too much on Schiano's MOA and firing Currie.

2. Both Davenport and Fulmer said they wanted someone with head coaching experience in the SEC.

It's Miles (unless Cutcliffe is back in play), and Les totally sucks. Get ready to be right back here in three years.
Why does Les suck? What part of his resume leads you to believe he sucks?

The high winning percentage?
The national championship?
The coach of the year award?
Or something different?

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back