Is your apathy at an all time high???

My apathy hasn’t really changed since Fulmer got run out of town. We have sucked since. We should just accept that we are nothing more than a small time fish in a big time pond. The glory days are long gone and likely never to return as long as th administration is in its current capacity.

Yes mainly because I was very excited for Philip to be named AD. When that happened I said oh wow he knows what Tennessee needs and how to win. Sadly this hasn't worked out as of yet. But who knows with another 5 years of losing to teams like Kentucky maybe just maybe this staff will turn things around.

Kiffin brought excitement, Dooley was a joke but those Bray offenses always kept things interesting, Butch was snake oil but I definitely bought in for a while. With Pruitt, there just isn’t really anything that excites me. If we were playing boring football yet winning, that would be one thing. This is just the perfect recipe for apathy.

100% at an all time high. I think the cumulative effect has set in given how poorly we are coached. Huge regression in game management, getting lined up properly, plays being sent in, etc that can’t be blamed on time being missed due to COVID and their unwillingness to go get a quarterback to help immediately. It is unbelievable to me CJP continues to play JG. I have attended every home game since 2000 except 3 (those due to funerals or medical emergency) but I’m not sure I’ll go back until this university makes true commitment to win. CJP is not the answer.

Not for me. I'm disappointed, but not apathetic. I dont know when I was at my most apathetic, but I think I was at my most hopeless when we hired Dooley
Dooleys teams were at least somewhat competitive and fun to watch especially under Bray. Pruitt is getting beat on average by 25 points in conference

Kiffin brought excitement, Dooley was a joke but those Bray offenses always kept things interesting, Butch was snake oil but I definitely bought in for a while. With Pruitt, there just isn’t really anything that excites me. If we were playing boring football yet winning, that would be one thing. This is just the perfect recipe for apathy.
I would hate to agree with you...but you are spot on. At our football games, it's "nothing here to see, move on." No life left in the team. ARK was so telling. I thought we were going to run up the score, but we came out with our feet in concrete. No points in the second half. That is unimaginable.

If being disappointed about our record is apathy then my apathy is at an all time high.

But to just not care? I’m not close to being there yet.

I guess we’ll see how all this plays out.

It’s time to start a different QB.

VN Store

Back