Is your apathy at an all time high???

leftygray

Kiffin brought excitement, Dooley was a joke but those Bray offenses always kept things interesting, Butch was snake oil but I definitely bought in for a while. With Pruitt, there just isn’t really anything that excites me. If we were playing boring football yet winning, that would be one thing. This is just the perfect recipe for apathy.

yoyoyoyo

100% at an all time high. I think the cumulative effect has set in given how poorly we are coached. Huge regression in game management, getting lined up properly, plays being sent in, etc that can’t be blamed on time being missed due to COVID and their unwillingness to go get a quarterback to help immediately. It is unbelievable to me CJP continues to play JG. I have attended every home game since 2000 except 3 (those due to funerals or medical emergency) but I’m not sure I’ll go back until this university makes true commitment to win. CJP is not the answer.

HoopCreekVol

Kiffin brought excitement, Dooley was a joke but those Bray offenses always kept things interesting, Butch was snake oil but I definitely bought in for a while. With Pruitt, there just isn’t really anything that excites me. If we were playing boring football yet winning, that would be one thing. This is just the perfect recipe for apathy.
I would hate to agree with you...but you are spot on. At our football games, it's "nothing here to see, move on." No life left in the team. ARK was so telling. I thought we were going to run up the score, but we came out with our feet in concrete. No points in the second half. That is unimaginable.

Iam4utalways

If being disappointed about our record is apathy then my apathy is at an all time high.

But to just not care? I’m not close to being there yet.

I guess we’ll see how all this plays out.

It’s time to start a different QB.

VN Store

Sponsors