Is The 1/6 Commission Coming?

Why does it even need a security review?
I can think of several reasons, including that it might have video of locations where security personnel work or stage; but the bigger question is why does Tucker see it without a security review, while it needs to get a review before the general public gets it? What makes him better than us?

Last edited:
I can't think of several reasons, including that it might have video of locations where security personnel work or stage, but the bigger question why does Tucker see it without a security review while it needs to get a review before the general public gets it? What makes him better than us?

Then why complain? More transparency than you got from the J6.

It's funny how this mirrors Covid.

Ask questions and you are a lying, conspiracy theorist. The people shouldn't be able to see the footage because somehow it's a threat to democracy.
It’s exactly like Covid.

You have a small group controlling a narrative, a very specific narrative - and anyone challenging the chosen narrative is labeled a heretic.

Questioning Covid and J6 were both labeled acts of domestic terrorism.

And yes - we absolutely cannot show you all of the footage, because, National Security…

Whatever. If she wasn't stupid she'd be alive. I have very little sympathy
So the fact that she was in there playing reindeer games means you have no sympathy? It was a good shoot.

No crocodile tears for the next activist, shot by scared LEO, doing something stupid.

Nancy Mace says she will NOT visit January 6 Prisoners with other GOP lawmakers – but demands all 'political violence' like Antifa and BLM protesters be treated the same as Capitol rioters

Nancy Mace will not be joining some of her GOP colleagues planning to make a prison visit to those serving jail time for their role in the January 6 Capitol attack.

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer confirmed Thursday that his office is working with Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene to organize a trip to speak with those persecuted for rioting at the Capitol on January 6, 2021.

Comer, Greene and Louisiana Rep. Clay Higgins wrote a letter to Washington, D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser requested information and documentation on 'January 6 detainees', as well as demanding steps toward allowing a congressional delegation to visit the jail and speak with inmates and employees.

'I'm not joining them,' said Mace, who serves on the Oversight panel, in an interview with CNN's State of the Union on Sunday morning.

She said that 'members of Antifa and Black Lives Matter' should be treated the same as the rioters who were involved in the Capitol attack.

Oversight Rep. Nancy Mace will NOT visit January 6 prisoners with GOP lawmakers | Daily Mail Online

I can think of several reasons, including that it might have video of locations where security personnel work or stage; but the bigger question is why does Tucker see it without a security review, while it needs to get a review before the general public gets it? What makes him better than us?
McCarthy is preparing to release it to any media outlet that requests it.

VN Store

Back