Is The 1/6 Commission Coming?

He has come very close to that. Tucker Carlson only cares about ratings. He makes bad faith arguments to his viewers, because he understands that an echo chamber is what the Fox News viewership wants. He does not believe the opinions that he expresses on his show. He is playing a character. It's all an act.

The stated mission of the January 6th Committee was never to give a blow-by-blow account of every movement within the Capitol on 1/6/21. Their mission was to focus on the acts of violence, theft and vandalism .... and determine who was responsible for that criminality and hold them publicly accountable for it. Nobody said there were peaceful and law abiding citizens who entered the Capitol that day ... because that had nothing to do with why the committee was formed.

it's funny that you don't see the bad faith arguments made by the J6 Committee.

I'd also quibble with your understanding of the mission of the J6 group -

Dang - pretty surprising coming from her. Kudos
I also believed wholesale so much else that has since turned out not to be as I was told it was by NPR, MSNBC and The New York Times.
I believed that stories about Hunter Biden’s laptop were Russian propaganda. Dozens of former intel officials said so. Johns Hopkins University said so. [https://sais.jhu.edu/news-press/hunter-biden-story-russian-disinformation-dozens-former-intel-officials-say].
“Trump specifically cited a “laptop” that contained emails allegedly belonging to Hunter Biden”, said ‘CNN Fact-Check’, with plenty of double quote marks. [https://www.cnn.com/factsfirst/politics/factcheck_036fb62c-377f-4c68-8fa5-b98418e4bb9c]
I believed this all — til it was debunked.
I believed that President Trump’s campaign colluded with Russia — until that assertion was dropped. [https://www.americanbar.org/news/abanews/aba-news-archives/2019/03/mueller-concludes-investigation/]
I believed that President Trump was a Russian asset, because the legacy media I read, said so [https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jan/29/trump-russia-asset-claims-former-kgb-spy-new-book].
I believed in the entire Steele dossier, until I didn’t, because it all fell apart. [https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-63305382].
Was there in fact an “infamous pee tape”? So many other bad things were being said about the man — why not? [https://www.businessinsider.com/christopher-steele-trump-pee-tape-probably-exists-2021-10]
I believed that Pres Trump instigated the riot at the Capitol — because I did not know that his admonition to his supporters to assemble “peacefully and patriotically” had been deleted from all of the news coverage that I read. [https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-02-11/trump-team-hoping-peacefully-and-patriotically-will-be-shield]
Because of lies such as these in legacy media — lies which I and millions of others believed — half of our nation’s electorate was smeared and delegitimized, and I myself was misled.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
but the J6 committee only showed one side and framed it as being indicative of what was happening everywhere else...

the only way we can get the full picture sadly is for 2 biased outlets to provide their carefully chosen footage - until now we only got 1 of the biased versions.
No. We get two biased sides, neither presenting the whole story.

Instead of providing the entirety of the footage to Tucker and his minions, why don't they put it online for anybody who wants to access? As far as I know, Tucker has no special clearance to access sensitive information, so why can't any of us access it?

Instead of providing the entirety of the footage to Tucker and his minions, why don't they put it online for anybody who wants to access? As far as I know, Tucker has no special clearance to access sensitive information, so why can't any of us access it?
Ask and you shall receive. McCarthy is preparing to do just that (something Pelosi would NEVER have done)
POSOBIEC: J6 footage is undergoing security review and will be released

Why would any of the footage be considered “sensitive information”? I do agree that all of the footage should be dumped in a public forum.

Reactions: AM64
Ironically, McCarthy has said that security officials have so far only asked that he not release one small snippet of video; but that it is one that Schiff already posted 😬

Seeing rubes that argue that is was not edited is like magic Dem fairy dust and so semantical that makes me think they are so dishonest that I have no compassion of reconciliation with these people.
Sorry for the run on sentence.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Why would any of the footage be considered “sensitive information”? I do agree that all of the footage should be dumped in a public forum.
I don't know, but I could make an argument that it could make an argument that providing access to video of certain secured areas might not be the best idea.

it's funny that you don't see the bad faith arguments made by the J6 Committee.

I'd also quibble with your understanding of the mission of the J6 group -
No, I don't .... If bad faith arguments were made, they have not been exposed in the manner that Carlson's clearly have.

.... and you can "quibble" all you want - I said "stated mission" - and that's what it was, per their opening statements in the hearings, which I watched, and you probably didn't.

It's not a legitimate question?

Well you see more footage that the J6 committee didnt show. That is editing by omission

I get your view though..it was sad to the point my Mother called me crying , but no less than what is occurring on our streets that upsets your or my applecart The J6 and basically everything is used for political purposes.

Reactions: AM64
Well you see more footage that the J6 committee didnt show. That is editing by omission

I get your view though..it was sad to the point my Mother called me crying , but no less than what is occurring on our streets that upsets your or my applecart The J6 and basically everything is used for political purposes.
Did you watch even one minute of the January 6th Committee's hearings last summer?

If not, then how do you know what they did or didn't show?

You don't .... You are making broad assumptions based on what right wing media has told you, and you have accepted as being the truth, without scrutiny.

Did you watch even one minute of the January 6th Committee's hearings last summer?

If not, then how do you know what they did or didn't show?

You don't .... You are making broad assumptions based on what right wing media has told you, and you have accepted as being the truth, without scrutiny.

Sorry Bowl.. But have you become some paid troll now?

You throw this **** out like right wing only throws **** out .
You fail to recognize that you have been programmed with a truth mark of what they tell you . If they say it....it must be true..and I have linked several links to the lies of your narrative for the past several years.

You need to open your mind. Trust but Verify is a good start. Relying on some MSM and so called trusted MSM links, which is politically driven by both sides, regardless of your one side opinion on Carlson and Fox.

You are as guilty as Carlson.

GIGO

Reactions: AM64 and hog88

VN Store

Back