Is The 1/6 Commission Coming?

I never said that REPUBLICAN Senator Lindsey Graham was believable .... but it is interesting that REPUBLICAN Senator Lindsey Graham is actually being critical of the January 6th Committee for not covering those planted devices the night before. Not only is REPUBLICAN Senator Lindsey Graham not downplaying the violence of January 6th ... REPUBLICAN Senator Lindsey Graham is saying that not enough was done about it.

LOL.

Emphasizing Republican doesn’t make me believe LG anymore than before.

For about the 100th time ... there was an even mixture of law abiding (although trespassing) and law breaking private citizens in the Capitol on 1/6/21. The videos depicting acts of theft, violence and vandalism still show what they show as well ... and they are just as plentiful as what Tucker Carlson and Kevin McCarthy want you to see.
Why do you care if all the video is released? Why not let everyone see all the videos and the Epstein client list. And Obama’s college transcripts. And Trumps tax returns. And Biden’s China and Ukraine deals. And Hunters laptop info. And Weiner/Clinton frazzledrip video. And Michelle’s jock strap size.

Bottom line: bad day in American history. Arrest and prosecute the violent criminals. Give defendants all due process and access to all evidence as is their right. Let juries decide. But let people who just got swept up in the crowd but remained peaceful be.
The extremes on both sides wish to use the event to further their aims. That‘s not how justice is supposed to work.

An Egregious Denial of Due Process for Jan. 6 protesters

For more than two years, while they controlled every lever of power in Washington, the Democratic Party and their media allies told a one-sided story about what happened at the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.

For more than two years, the surveillance footage from the 2021 Capitol riot, aired this week by Tucker Carlson, was kept from the American public by a Democratic Congress so a false narrative became cemented in the public consciousness.

For more than two years, footage that could have exonerated Jan. 6 defendants was kept from their legal teams.

People are in prison because of that cover-up.

An egregious denial of due process for Jan. 6 protesters

@BowlBrother85 care to dispute the prior 2 links and Thompson's own words to CNN about not watching footage?
Do you have a link to the CNN interview where he said that? I was just on CNN.com and I couldn't find it. It wasn't on either their home page or their politics page. The only places I see that comment being attributed to him are right-wing media ... and in tweets from conservatives.

I'm open to believing what you're saying, but if he said that to CNN .... I want to see it from CNN.

Last edited:
Do you have a link to the CNN interview where he said that? I was just on CNN.com and couldn't I find it. It wasn't on either their home page or their politics page. The only places I see that comment being attributed to him are right-wing media ... and in tweets from conservatives.

I'm open to believing what you're saying, but if he said that to CNN .... I want to see it from CNN.
She tweeted it out.... The article here quotes it... The girl you called day was trying and commenting on CNN reporters tweet you can view the Twitter feed thru the link..

Jan 6 Committee, Chairman Bennie Thompson didn’t have ‘access’ to surveillance footage from Capitol riot

She tweeted it out.... The article here quotes it... The girl you called day was trying and commenting on CNN reporters tweet

Jan 6 Committee, Chairman Bennie Thompson didn’t have ‘access’ to surveillance footage from Capitol riot
I don't want to see a quote from right-wing media, and I don't want to see a 3rd party tweet either.

I either want to see a direct report from CNN, a video of Bennie Thompson saying that, or a tweet from Bennie Thompson saying that. Without any of those things, it's just hearsay, which could be leaving out some context.

I don't want to see a quote, and I don't want to see a 3rd party tweet either.

I either want to see a direct report from CNN, a video of Bennie Thompson saying that, or a tweet from Bennie Thompson saying that. Without either one of those things, it's just hearsay, which could be leaving out some context.
So a tweet from a CNN reporter quoting Thompson and MTG are not proof enough for you....you do know that not every interaction with. Political figure ends in a full story...most times is an answer to a question..which is what this is...are you going full ostrich on this a burying your head in the sand...

So a tweet from a CNN reporter quoting Thompson and MTG are not proof enough for you....you do know that not every interaction with. Political figure ends in a full story...most times is an answer to a question..which is what this is...are you going full ostrich on this a burying your head in the sand...
I knew that was bull $hit. Thompson never said any such thing.

I knew that was bull $hit. Thompson never said any such thing.
So CNN is lying? It's a direct quote from him...this why no one take you serious.......your a clown show...your own partisan new network quote something youbdont wanna hear your too pathetic to admit it...what a joke

So CNN is lying? It's a direct quote from him...this why no one take you serious.......your a clown show...your own partisan new network quote something youbdont wanna hear your too pathetic to admit it...what a joke
The fact that only right wing media is treating that like it's a bombshell leads me to believe that his statement is lacking some valuable context.

The fact that only right wing media is treating that like it's a bombshell leads me to believe that his statement is lacking some valuable context.
Oh so now it valid but because CNN etc aren't running with that as a lead then its out on context... Seems he got caught saying something that shouldn't have been said... Plus giving the fact that he stated the GOP changed the accessibility to the footage ads more proof to what he said as true and they didn't watch because they didn't have access.... Christ alone pal it's ok to get duped... But don't triple down... It's a bad and dumb look

Reactions: StarRaider
Oh so now it valid but because CNN etc aren't running with that as a lead then its out on context... Seems he got caught saying something that shouldn't have been said... Plus giving the fact that he stated the GOP changed the accessibility to the footage ads more proof to what he said as true and they didn't watch because they didn't have access.... Christ alone pal it's ok to get duped... But don't triple down... It's a bad and dumb look
Seems more likely that not everything he said was included in the tweet. It's missing some much needed context.

Seems more likely that not everything he said was included in the tweet. It's missing some much needed context.
You keep saying that but what he is reported as saying match up...either they watched it and had access or they didn't because it wasn't allowed until now which is what he said...I'm sorry it hurts your narrative...better luck next time

Reactions: StarRaider

VN Store

Back