Is The 1/6 Commission Coming?

No, they are outraged you showed a few excerpts, completely out of context, to yet again lie out your azz, you dumb mother flicker.

Out of context of what? Do you mean out of context of the narrative that’s been sold for the last two years?

It’s footage from inside the Capitol on Jan 6, some of people who are currently sitting in jail. Now you may feel it is incomplete, but it’s not out of context.

You’ve got it backwards. What happened that day IS the context.

Out of context of what? Do you mean out of context of the narrative that’s been sold for the last two years?

It’s footage from inside the Capitol on Jan 6, some of people who are currently sitting in jail. Now you may feel it is incomplete, but it’s not out of context.

You’ve got it backwards. What happened that day IS the context.

You genuinely think people other than the autistic believed they were tourists? Really ? Who on Earth could be that stupid. As that one GOP Senator said, that's bullshat.

Carlson laughing at the imbeciles who keep watching and listening to him.
So if you don’t want to watch him, don’t watch him. Why do you have to keep bringing your obsessive personality fixation disorder out for the rest of us to have to slog through.
Get a life man

Reactions: InVOLuntary
You genuinely think people other than the autistic believed they were tourists? Really ? Who on Earth could be that stupid. As that one GOP Senator said, that's bullshat.

What are you babbling about? Where did I say anything about tourists?

All I did was point out how backwards you have on what the “context” is. I’m sure you don’t understand why that is.

Reactions: StarRaider
well there's theory and ought but there's also the law. you can't just wander in. whether or not that's what the law should be is a different issue
2D305354-6167-4079-836E-65C32E56D883.jpeg
Wisconsin State Captitol in Feb 2011 filled with union protestors who just „wandered in“. Want to take a guess on how many of these people went to jail?
5AED2EEB-CA09-4374-8CCC-43238F13D2F4.gif

Oh look! We have some new spineless members of the RINO Republicuck loser club

View attachment 540004
Calling them RINO's just because they disagree with Tucker Carlson's narrative that the 1/6 Capitol riot was mostly peaceful is stupid. They were present during the riot, while Carlson was not. It is also easily proven that Tucker Carlson says things on his show that he does not actually believe. There is no reason to take him seriously ... but since you are not capable of thinking for yourself - you do take him seriously, and think he is playing it straight with you.

Just watch the videos with the sound down.

If you mute Tucker the videos still show what they show. It’s not like hearing his words change what is on them.
For about the 100th time ... there was an even mixture of law abiding (although trespassing) and law breaking private citizens in the Capitol on 1/6/21. The videos depicting acts of theft, violence and vandalism still show what they show as well ... and they are just as plentiful as what Tucker Carlson and Kevin McCarthy want you to see.

Calling them RINO's just because they disagree with Tucker Carlson's narrative that the 1/6 Capitol riot was mostly peaceful is stupid. They were present during the riot, while Carlson was not. It is also easily proven that Tucker Carlson says things on his show that he does not actually believe. There is no reason to take him seriously ... but since you are not capable of thinking for yourself - you do take him seriously, and think he is playing it straight with you.
Politicians say things all the time that they don't believe. So using them to counter a guy who says things he doesn't believe is kind of pointless. You can't tear down one narrative because it's from dishonest people while propping up your chosen narrative using more dishonest people. It's all a political **** show, and a lot of people from both sides are wallowing in the ****.

Reactions: AM64
I do have one question. I saw where Biden came out and railed about how he supports the Capitol police. What happened to the left's defund the police argument?

For about the 100th time ... there was an even mixture of law abiding (although trespassing) and law breaking private citizens in the Capitol on 1/6/21. The videos depicting acts of theft, violence and vandalism still show what they show as well ... and they are just as plentiful as what Tucker Carlson and Kevin McCarthy want you to see.
Then let’s see it all and decide what really went down

Politicians say things all the time that they don't believe. So using them to counter a guy who says things he doesn't believe is kind of pointless. You can't tear down one narrative because it's from dishonest people while propping up your chosen narrative using more dishonest people. It's all a political **** show, and a lot of people from both sides are wallowing in the ****.
I'm not going to disagree with any of this ... and it's good to see you again. It's been a while ... but I'm amazed over the people on here who take Carlson's word as if it's gospel. He has been exposed as a two-faced liar, who tells his viewers what they want to hear, because that is good for ratings. Yet, they still watch his show and trust him anyway. They want to be treated like sheep.

This video below is of Republican Senator Lindsey Graham yesterday, after he was asked to comment on Tucker Carlson's statement that his newly released video footage proved that the breach of the Capitol on January 6, 2021 was a mostly peaceful protest.

Sen. Lindsey Graham is now the 6th Republican Senator to denounce Tucker Carlson for his efforts to downplay the events of 1/6/21 at the United States Capitol.

He joins a list which already included :

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell - Kentucky
Sen. Kevin Cramer - North Dakota
Sen. Mike Rounds - South Dakota
Sen. Thom Tillis - North Carolina
Sen. Mitt Romney - Utah

Last edited:
This video below is of Republican Senator Lindsey Graham yesterday, after he was asked to comment on Tucker Carlson's statement that his newly released video footage proved that the breach of the Capitol on January 6, 2021 was a mostly peaceful protest.

Sen. Lindsey Graham is now the 6th Republican Senator to denounce Tucker Carlson for his efforts to downplay the events of 1/6/21 at the United States Capitol.

He joins a list which already included :

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell - Kentucky
Sen. Kevin Cramer - North Dakota
Sen. Mike Rounds - South Dakota
Sen. Thom Tillis - North Carolina
Sen. Mitt Romney - Utah

The objective facts do not support the Carlson/Trump/fake Fox narrative that this was in any way just "ok." People have had enough of these alternative facts from the far right loony bin and finally at least some Republicans have the sense to say, enough of the nonsense.

Were they mad when the committee showed a few excerpts, completely out of context and edited?
Republican Senator Lindsey Graham is mad that they didn't discuss the bombs that were planted the night before. Watch that video I posted of him up above in post #7,818.

Next time I see him I will.

BTW when did Graham become believable?
I never said that REPUBLICAN Senator Lindsey Graham was believable .... but it is interesting that REPUBLICAN Senator Lindsey Graham is actually being critical of the January 6th Committee for not covering those planted devices the night before. Not only is REPUBLICAN Senator Lindsey Graham not downplaying the violence of January 6th ... REPUBLICAN Senator Lindsey Graham is saying that not enough was done about it.

LOL.

VN Store

Back