Is signing a PG a must?

Volfan2012

We still have numerous players on the board and probably only two possibly three scholarships to give this year. Wiggins, McPherson, Key, Miles, Shavers, Hall, Johnson who will it be?

Rickster

I'm going to guess it will be Key and McPherson. Possibly add Wiggins if they go for 3 more commitments but I expect two more commitments not three. I would like to emphasize that the three commitments to date will be stars when all is said and done so while I hope Teonni will commit, it won't be hari-kari time if she goes elsewhere. I do think she comes though.

Volfan2012

Hall,McPherson,Miles,Wiggins,Shavers,Key,Bartlett,Hollingshead
Johnson?
Raven Johnson still listed on our board even though she could be one of those silent SC commits. I had heard she was leaning Louisville but as far as we know she is still not committed anywhere. Hollingshead may be one of those SC silents as well.

Raven Johnson still listed on our board even though she could be one of those silent SC commits. I had heard she was leaning Louisville but as far as we know she is still not committed anywhere. Hollingshead may be one of those SC silents as well.
Hollingshead is a longshot we should work our butts off to get...She us a future Rennia type level of player

LadyOrange

Agree completely.....

The downfall of this program has been a lack of basketball scorers....We have had lots of athletes, but too many times they weren't basketball players too....Big difference between someone that can stop and pop from 15 feet, and a player that will just charge into a set defense for another turnover....We've had lots of them...

The game has changed, thanks to offensive minded teams, like our friends to the north...We often had better athletes, but not to often, better scorers...

Looking forward to watching Darby pop from behind the line, and the little Aussie firing when she is open, instead of passing the ball so much...
Thank you. I think Jazz is a good athlete, but not a great basketball player.

VN Store

Sponsors