Is Chaney a possibility?

That’s what some are tweeting. But at this point nobody knows anything. Up and down we go, where it stops nobody knows. I hate coaching searches at UT.
Look at it this way. Look at all the excitement thats going on now. We don't have a bowl game, so
think how things would be if there was no search happening . Wouldn't be too much else happening.

Just something to think about .... have a Merry Christmas !

With Chaney, you go big or you go home.
th
could he fit upstairs in a booth at Neyland ?

How about we make one thread that takes about all 130 OC's and which ones we'd love to have and those that we wouldn't want. So folks can stop making threads about who they would want as OC.

When he was hear many thought he was crap. dink and dunk, afraid to go down the field. WR's not getting separation. Pass happy and not willing to commit to the run. Sounds much like this years OC.

Pruitt wants old school, 3 yards and a cloud of dust offense. Chaney likes to air it out. A LOT

He does but he likes to tote the rock far closer to what Pruitt wants than Freeze.

I'm an advocate of Freeze but I'd take Chaney over him to match philosophies.

How about we make one thread that takes about all 130 OC's and which ones we'd love to have and those that we wouldn't want. So folks can stop making threads about who they would want as OC.

We have one that Freak created.

The whole "unnamed SEC OC" was supposed to be to troll Tennessee fans into believing it is Dooley and then watching the lulz on twitter. But Tennessee fans done trolled themselves into believing it is Chaney.
I think the unnamed offensive coordinator in the SEC is McLendon at South Carolina. Just a guess. I don't have a source. Ha

With Chaney, you go big or you go home.
th
That has to be shopped. Has he really gotten that big?!?

Guy needs to do gastric bypass ASAP. I’m not making fun. That is terrible for his health.

VN Store

Back