Is Chaney a possibility?

It would be career suicide to leave the QB room in Athens and head to Knoxville. Especially if he swings by the UGA OLine room to say bye, and takes a look at what we have on the roster.

Orangeredblooded

what a pipe dream. I'm usually called a Tennessee homer but this is dangerous levels.

Why the hell would he leave a boat load of talent at UGA and a title contender for a team that hasn't been to a bowl game the last 2 yr and could barely get a first down against UNC-Charlotte
It’ll never happen, but I would do it for the challenge.

BigOrangeTrain

what a pipe dream. I'm usually called a Tennessee homer but this is dangerous levels.

Why the hell would he leave a boat load of talent at UGA and a title contender for a team that hasn't been to a bowl game the last 2 yr and could barely get a first down against UNC-Charlotte
Nothing wrong with making the offer

JOEY'S ALL VOL !!!

Calling it like I see it
Chaneys offensive philosophy is sound and produces consistently, great mix of run and pass. I'd have him back as a play caller in a heartbeat ! His only knock might be as a recruiter.As for Pittman, he is set to get an 165,000 a year raise to put him at 865,000 a year as OL coach. Not sure where that ranks nationally among OL coaches, but I would think it's gotta be near the top. He's an outstanding coach and recruiter and I'd love to steal them away as a package deal. I have no idea if we could survive a bidding war with UGA for their services at present or not, just wandering if they would even entertain the idea if we could throw enough currency at them.

VN Store

Sponsors