Is Chaney a possibility?

MiramarVol

Sanctified Vol
How about we make one thread that takes about all 130 OC's and which ones we'd love to have and those that we wouldn't want. So folks can stop making threads about who they would want as OC.

MiramarVol

Sanctified Vol
When he was hear many thought he was crap. dink and dunk, afraid to go down the field. WR's not getting separation. Pass happy and not willing to commit to the run. Sounds much like this years OC.

coachjkb

The whole "unnamed SEC OC" was supposed to be to troll Tennessee fans into believing it is Dooley and then watching the lulz on twitter. But Tennessee fans done trolled themselves into believing it is Chaney.
I think the unnamed offensive coordinator in the SEC is McLendon at South Carolina. Just a guess. I don't have a source. Ha

LordBolton

The whole "unnamed SEC OC" was supposed to be to troll Tennessee fans into believing it is Dooley and then watching the lulz on twitter. But Tennessee fans done trolled themselves into believing it is Chaney.
Dooley would probably do great things with our offense. I think back to how much we scored during his tenure and how many of those players went on the Sunday ball. However in the real world that ship has long ago sailed, he could never come back here under any circumstance.

VN Store

Sponsors