Is Chaney a possibility?

lol yeah Petrino only has 15+ years under his belt calling plays. You people that want to focus on 1 year and ignore a decade of playcalling are mindboggling.
Lol ok bud I’m not ignoring a decade of play calling I’m looking at history, record, and time on location. How was his play calling before it got him fired? Or when he was on nfl staffs prior to Louisville and Arkansas. Just because you have done it for 15+ years doesn’t make u a savant. He is a good serviceable play caller that hates recruiting and obviously motivating 18-22 year old guys. Do not want or need him based of his football skill alone but His lack of ability to adjust his play calling is what got him fired after his all American left.

Money money money. Wont get you everything. I know there's something in the water up there. Lived in Chattanooga for about 2 years. What people outside of Volnation think about the Tennessee football program is waaaayyyy different than what Volnation thinks. It's pretty bad. Two things going against y'all getting high end coaches in my opinion.
1. JP = A$$hole
2. It's Tennessee

Money money money. Wont get you everything. I know there's something in the water up there. Lived in Chattanooga for about 2 years. What people outside of Volnation think about the Tennessee football program is waaaayyyy different than what Volnation thinks. It's pretty bad. Two things going against y'all getting high end coaches in my opinion.
1. JP = A$$hole
2. It's Tennessee

As to your first point - must be why he's soooo bad at recruiting.
JMO

I’d take him over Freeze. His offense would mesh well with what CJP wants to do. He currently makes 850k at Georgia through 2018. Thoughts?
There is nothing Tenn can do to get out OC.you had him once and I don't think he'd take a step back with that job.

Hanging in there like a hair on a biscuit! You?

I just don't see anyone worth a damn wanting to coach under Pruitt. Especially any of our guys. The guy is an ******* to the tenth power and then multiplied by itself. So glad he's not at UGA anymore.
tenor.gif

ID trade my worthless soul and all of my groceries for a winning record next year. All of my close friends want to see a new QB. If the oline sucks again expect JG to stay in the ground. We need josh Dobbs back via cheat codes. The only thing that can help us is getting a better oline. We need that running game.

1. JP = A$$hole
2. It's Tennessee
Uh, yeah. About that....

hahahaaaa y'all aint getting nobody from UGA. Dream TF on!
Hanging in there like a hair on a biscuit! You?

I just don't see anyone worth a damn wanting to coach under Pruitt. Especially any of our guys. The guy is an ******* to the tenth power and then multiplied by itself. So glad he's not at UGA anymore.
Worry about something else because this is NOT going to happen.
He’s almost certainly getting an extension and raise from UGA this year.

He’s on the record, as well as off the record, as wanting Athens to be his last stop.

Don’t see this one happening.
He wouldn’t even have to take the phone call.
1. JP = A$$hole
2. It's Tennessee
There is nothing Tenn can do to get out OC.you had him once and I don't think he'd take a step back with that job.

Yep, they still wanted Chaney.

1. JP = A$$hole
2. It's Tennessee

Lol. You’re a blithering idiot. UGA has a ton of talent, Smart has recruited incredibly well, but he’s a suspect in-game coach at best. Nice little two year stretch but the Georgia run is about over. Don’t know if it’s Tennessee or Florida that’s about to get you, or both....but you’re still Georgia, a program that despite all that Georgia/Atlanta talent, hasn’t won a national title in nearly 40 years....and a program that Tennessee has never, ever feared. You’re an underachieving also-ran that occasionally jumps up to be pretty good, only to never win anything of substance.

And maybe you’re just a youngster, a young idiot who has no sense of the two programs historically, but it’s Tennessee that’s #12 all-time with 838 wins and a .675 win%, not Georgia. We used to beat the ish out of Georgia without giving it much thought...those days are coming again soon enough.

Finally, you bringing your sorry arse to a Tennessee message board after losing Chaney tells me you’re bothered by it, you’re worried about it. Haha. Yes indeed kid, keep talking.

VN Store

Back