Is Chaney a possibility?

Chaney and Pittman back on the hill would be amazing but as we all know, Tennessee fans aren’t allowed to have nice things anymore.
Quit bitc**ng and complaining when they are here. You never know what you got,(had), till it's gone!!

I hate UGa and their scumbag HC so this is what I'd do to really shake things up...

1...I'd offer their OC $1.5 Million a year to come to UT.

2...I'd offer their O line coach $1 Million a year to come to UT.

3...I'd then offer them a $25,000. bonus for every UGa starter they could talk into transferring to UT to follow them here as long as those players have at least 2 years remaining to play for us.

If we're going to try to shake things up then we should really go for it!

You never know, their OC and O line coach may not really like the HC they're working for and they may really like K town.

OC might also like the idea if his O line coach and top recruiter is coming to UT with him.

If nothing else we might force UGa to pay them lots more $$$ to try to keep them, LOL!

VFL...GBO!!!

How you doing sweet pea?

Hanging in there like a hair on a biscuit! You?

I just don't see anyone worth a damn wanting to coach under Pruitt. Especially any of our guys. The guy is an ******* to the tenth power and then multiplied by itself. So glad he's not at UGA anymore.

I hate UGa and their scumbag HC so this is what I'd do to really shake things up...

3...I'd then offer them a $25,000. bonus for every UGa starter they could talk into transferring to UT to follow them here as long as those players have at least 2 years remaining to play for us.

You never know, their OC and O line coach may not really like the HC they're working for and they may really like K town.

OC might also like the idea if his O line coach and top recruiter is coming to UT with him.

If nothing else we might force UGa to pay them lots more $$$ to try to keep them, LOL!

VFL...GBO!!!

lmmfao :D

VFL...GBO!!!
I am amazed at how people want to spend other people's money. Might as well go for Saban.

That’s what some are tweeting. But at this point nobody knows anything. Up and down we go, where it stops nobody knows. I hate coaching searches at UT.

I’d take him over Freeze. His offense would mesh well with what CJP wants to do. He currently makes 850k at Georgia through 2018. Thoughts
Pruitt wants old school, 3 yards and a cloud of dust offense. Chaney likes to air it out. A LOT

The whole "unnamed SEC OC" was supposed to be to troll Tennessee fans into believing it is Dooley and then watching the lulz on twitter. But Tennessee fans done trolled themselves into believing it is Chaney.

With Chaney, you go big or you go home.
th

VN Store

Back