Inept refs? Horse collars?

I don't really have a problem with the horse collars or the reviews. My biggest beef is the misses on holding especially when it's wide open in space AND on the side the play goes to. Eyes have to be all in the area and it's in the wide open. How is it missed?

Yep, definitely some no calls on holding that should have been, used to that though, it’s all too common anymore.

The weirdest and most inept call was after the onside kick Florida recovered. The play started at 17 seconds. Kick happens and clock stops at 16 seconds. For some reason they reset the clock to 17 seconds. Then Florida has delay of game on first down. But instead of enforcing it they reset game clock to 16 seconds and Florida gets a new play clock.

I don't really have a problem with the horse collars or the reviews. My biggest beef is the misses on holding especially when it's wide open in space AND on the side the play goes to. Eyes have to be all in the area and it's in the wide open. How is it missed?
My favorite was when they were reviewing whether AR was past the LOS but completely missed the Gator O lineman tackle our end from behind as he pursued the play.

Refs sucked, Danielson is a moron, The Florida coach needs to try for a spot with WWE wrestling. Hold me back hold me back. Not a fun game to watch until was over. Nothing like a Sunday after a win all is well.

Reactions: TnScooby
Big reason AR had so much time.

They were bad. Almost comical. Besides the obvious, I saw a lot of missed holding calls (on both teams) and the repeated intentional grounding by AR. Maybe I don’t understand the rules, but it seemed like he often stayed in the tackle box.

The horse collars were just ticky tacky and I had no problem with them not being called, the TD they didn’t give us even after replaying it I had a huge problem with. How you get that wrong even after replay is just plain ineptitude or cheating, one or the other.
meh. We scored anyway. Let it go.

Reactions: TnScooby
Yeah ! Ticky tacky, both times they let go and didn’t drag him to the ground. That’s just the reality of it.

They were personal fouls..Period..That's the reality of it..I'm just thankful Hooker wasn't injured..Just like being glad Richardson wasn't injured on the missed roughing the passer on Richardson..One thing for sure..Awful officiating throughout was the reality of the entire game......

JMHFO

The horse collars were just ticky tacky and I had no problem with them not being called, the TD they didn’t give us even after replaying it I had a huge problem with. How you get that wrong even after replay is just plain ineptitude or cheating, one or the other.
It's because you couldn't see the ball. If it was ruled a TD, the same would have applied (wouldn't have been overturned) because you couldn't see the ball on cam.

A lot of bad calls/no calls, most favored Florida.

Small should have had his TD earlier and the PF on Napier should have been assessed on KO.

Reactions: SAPPER 5
You have the Game Day crew here. You have the biggest Game viewership in the nation, and the biggest rivalry and you send us a officiating crew that couldn't call a midget league game. SEC powers that be are a bunch of idiots.

VN Store

Back