I'm no basketball expert but we looked like crap last night.

I'll escrow the mine with a mod. I don't need to know mch more about them to say they aren't built for the final 4, regardless of draw. Since you're so comfortable that I'm being ridiculous, take the bet.

Why would I take a bet that I don't believe in? I don't think Gonzaga will make the final four. The odds are heavily against it. But to completely deny that it is an option is ridiculous.

Why would I take a bet that I don't believe in? I don't think Gonzaga will make the final four. The odds are heavily against it. But to completely deny that it is an option is ridiculous.

You're now being idiotic.

Because I accept the fact that Gonzaga may, in fact, make it to the final four?

No. I never said it was likely. I said it was possible. You're just being a pompous ass.

you were calling me out for taking the bet. Everyone knows there's a chance that Gonzaga will make it, but the odds are definitely stacked against that team.

I wasn't calling you out for being willing to take the bet. I was calling you out for saying there was no way they could get to the final four. The very nature of the tournament disagrees with that idea.

Because I accept the fact that Gonzaga may, in fact, make it to the final four?

No. I never said it was likely. I said it was possible. You're just being a pompous ass.

No, because your playing semantics to make nothing more than a stupid point. George Mason as a Cinderella is the basis of your argument. That couldn't get weaker.

No, because your playing semantics to make nothing more than a stupid point. George Mason as a Cinderella is the basis of your argument. That couldn't get weaker.

You dismiss a team, saying it is impossible for them to reach the final four. I present evidence proving you wrong. You call me idiotic.

And you call me weak?

You dismiss a team, saying it is impossible for them to reach the final four. I present evidence proving you wrong. You call me idiotic.

And you call me weak?

How are you proving me wrong about a future event? I obviously realized there is some remote chance of them winning a regional. That's a brilliant piece of work you did in laying out that statistical fact for me. Your semantics don't change the point and yes your commentary was lame as hell.

So you agree it is ridiculous for you to say in a definite manner that Gonzaga will not be in the Final Four?

Glad to see you came to your senses.

It's funny watching how defensive you become.

So you agree it is ridiculous for you to say in a definite manner that Gonzaga will not be in the Final Four?

Glad to see you came to your senses.

Not in the least. I'm saying here and now ha they won't be in the final for in a very definite fashion. I'm also willing to put my money where my mouth is. Given that you're not, why don't you stop with the weak ass semantics game. It's cute and all, but very lame ad makes no point.

You're willing to put your money where your mouth is because you have money. I barely make minimum wage at my **** job. I'm not as free with my money as you are. I do apologize. Not to mention I don't think they will be in the final four. But unlike your pompous ass, I am open to the idea of it.

You're willing to put your money where your mouth is because you have money. I barely make minimum wage at my **** job. I'm not as free with my money as you are. I do apologize. Not to mention I don't think they will be in the final four. But unlike your pompous ass, I am open to the idea of it.

Being open to stupidity is hardly virtuous. In fact it's much closer to stupidity.

Being open to anything happening in march is what makes it fun (and what makes it march). If not being open to the Zags makes a run means being a tightwad with a habit of making ridiculous declarations and calling people 20ish years his junior an idiot then I am just fine with who I am.

Being open to anything happening in march is what makes it fun (and what makes it march). If not being open to the Zags makes a run means being a tightwad with a habit of making ridiculous declarations and calling people 20ish years his junior an idiot then I am just fine with who I am.

Was that second sentence supposed to make sense?

It was a run on. How about this. I am happy with myself -- who is open to the fact that the Zags might make a run in March. I'd much rather be me than some tightwad who makes ridiculous declarations and calls someone 20 years his junior an idiot.

It was a run on. How about this. I am happy with myself -- who is open to the fact that the Zags might make a run in March. I'd much rather be me than some tightwad who makes ridiculous declarations and calls someone 20 years his junior an idiot.

How am I the tightwad? That's patently retarded. I offered the bet.

I don't care how old you are in calling my point to someone else ridiculous with no backup. You got a warranted response, albeit light. Now stop the freaking whining and find an argument where you can make some sense.

Alright BMFPV. I'm out. I know, I know. I'm not hat. So you won't get down on your knees and bow down to me. Continue to believe there is 0 chance Gonzaga makes the FF. I really don't care. But it is patently retarded. I have a crappy job to wake up to in the morning. Good day.

I just said Gonzaga was underrated in that I feel they have a squad that should be in consideration for a final four. They have shooters, defenders, bigs, speed, pg play, coaching, and most importantly experience. They will be playing late in the tourney baring anything unexpected.

I just said Gonzaga was underrated in that I feel they have a squad that should be in consideration for a final four. They have shooters, defenders, bigs, speed, pg play, coaching, and most importantly experience. They will be playing late in the tourney baring anything unexpected.
They don't have the defenders or the speed. I'm not sure what qualifies as experience.

They don't have the defenders or the speed. I'm not sure what qualifies as experience.

I disagree on defenders and speed. They have both. Results will pan out if they are a team worthy of a March run late into the tournament or not. Since it's a tournament and the draw is so important it's impossible to make predictions with any certainty. But my opinion at this point is this team has shooters, defenders and plenty of upper-classmen which promotes team cohesion.

I disagree on defenders and speed. They have both. Results will pan out if they are a team worthy of a March run late into the tournament or not. Since it's a tournament and the draw is so important it's impossible to make predictions with any certainty. But my opinion at this point is this team has shooters, defenders and plenty of upper-classmen which promotes team cohesion.
then we'll disagree. I don't see them competing with the best programs come march.

VN Store

Back