I'm no basketball expert but we looked like crap last night.

I think of there is that much of a lack of perimeter d we will shoot 3's like that more times than not

Unfortunately i know all about curry:blush2: but you already knew that

The loss was a bad combination of great play from the opposition, poor shooting, terrible finishing under the basket, lack of perimeter defense, turnovers, and inexperience. We'll learn and I expect the next game against the Zags to be a heckuva ball game.

It should be a closer game in Knoxville. But to not realize there is a good chance the Vols lose again is ridiculous. Gonzaga is a very underrated and veteran team that won't fold on the road.

I took 3 things from this game:

1. TN didn't quit down the stretch
2. Gonzaga is the real deal Holyfield
3. We still went 2-1 and got a huge win over G'Town

It should be a closer game in Knoxville. But to not realize there is a good chance the Vols lose again is ridiculous. Gonzaga is a very underrated and veteran team that won't fold on the road.
I'm not sure how that works when you're way into the top 10.

I'm not sure how that works when you're way into the top 10.

Combination of things - they were 10th, they get very little respect nationally, and I think there is only one major sports publication that is forecasting them into the final 4.

At this point, looking that college landscape they should be recognized as a team that legitimately could get that far.

Combination of things - they were 10th, they get very little respect nationally, and I think there is only one major sports publication that is forecasting them into the final 4.

At this point, looking that college landscape they should be recognized as a team that legitimately could get that far.
I don't think there is any prayer they end up in the final 4.

I'm willing to make that wager with you right now.

Of course you are, you're on a computer almost two states away from me. I'm sure you would have made the same wager about George Mason 2 seasons ago too. Bottomline, claiming Gonzaga isn't final four material right now is ridiculous. You won't know their seeding in the tourney for months, or the teams they'll draw.

Gonzaga makes sweet sixteen at best with that lineup. Just not a tournament team.

I'm not saying that they will make the final four. But to totally dismiss them is ridiculous. They have great PG play, decent SG, and very good bigs. They have the talent to make it if they get the right draw.

I'm not saying that they will make the final four. But to totally dismiss them is ridiculous. They have great PG play, decent SG, and very good bigs. They have the talent to make it if they get the right draw.

they are good. and they will give UT all they want and likely more IMO even in knoxville. But they won't make the Final Four regardless of their draw.

they are good. and they will give UT all they want and likely more IMO even in knoxville. But they won't make the Final Four regardless of their draw.

That is absolutely ridiculous to say. How the hell can you know that?

Of course you are, you're on a computer almost two states away from me. I'm sure you would have made the same wager about George Mason 2 seasons ago too. Bottomline, claiming Gonzaga isn't final four material right now is ridiculous. You won't know their seeding in the tourney for months, or the teams they'll draw.

I'll escrow the mine with a mod. I don't need to know mch more about them to say they aren't built for the final 4, regardless of draw. Since you're so comfortable that I'm being ridiculous, take the bet.

VN Store

Back