I want to beat Kiffin so bad

I'd love to beat Ole Miss and Kiffy, but that's a tall order. Corral is a stud. If we can play clean ball, no turnovers and Ole Miss does the opposite, we've got a punchers chance. Still, I'm not getting my hopes up.

This is sooo true. We got dumped and now most fans are like a spurned friend or gf. It's embarrassing behavior. The guy left us high and dry but went after his dream job. He had no ties to east Tennessee. And I bet if he could do it all over he would've stayed. The dude had swagger and it was an incredible match with the vols. He just wasn't ready for what he was given.
Kiffin is a loser who has never succeeded anywhere

Reactions: Fightmaker
If Evans and Small are good to go next week, I like our chances.

I think we can beat Ole Miss. as long as our D is healthy next week
Ole Miss hasn't been stopping teams from really scoring and I think our Offense can play with them putting points on the board
I'm hoping the defensive players sitting out today along with other players getting time was geared toward the Ole Miss game.

Reactions: TheVolsFrog
I'd love to beat Ole Miss and Kiffy, but that's a tall order. Corral is a stud. If we can play clean ball, no turnovers and Ole Miss does the opposite, we've got a punchers chance. Still, I'm not getting my hopes up.

I don't know, Arkansas just ran all over the field on them. I think our offense is better than Arkansas and we have home field advantage.

I actually don't care much personally about beating Kiffin. I want to beat Ole Miss more because they are in the West and we as a program have to do a better job in beating the SEC West.

As for Kiffin, he has showed himself to be desperately bitter that UT hasn't tried to give him a 2nd chance. Both the past two coaching hires (Pruitt & Huepel) he tried to angle himself for an interview. It must have hurt deep when we went through every candidate possible except for him before hiring Pruitt.

I want him to suffer so bad. I want his smug ass face to be crushed. I want him to get violent craps and crap himself on the sidelines. I want him to trip and fall over his headset and break his nose. I want him to drink smokeys piss. I want him to get crabs from a dirty Knoxville hooker
Pretty boy .

I think if they ever met him in person, they wouldn't feel the same about him
I did meet him in person and he was pleasant. Cheney on the other hand was a grade A A-hole. What do you mean by water something him drowning. How is anyone giving him water?

I want him to suffer so bad. I want his smug ass face to be crushed. I want him to get violent craps and crap himself on the sidelines. I want him to trip and fall over his headset and break his nose. I want him to drink smokeys piss. I want him to get crabs from a dirty Knoxville hooker
O I see now, I hadn't read through the thread, you have a hate boner for LK. Life's too short to hate fellow vol. He's just a football coach.

I liked Kiffin and so did the players here. He’s a solid coach now that he’s matured more. We as a collective fan base only “hate” him because he’s the one that dumped us. Get over it.

BS. Like him if you want but he’s a bona fide bum-punk. Yes, he’s a very good offensive mind. But he’s a sleazebag, slimebucket bum who can’t keep his hands off the coeds. He recruited/bought more than a few thug-bums while in Knoxville. He’s a Spurrier wannabe but without Spurrier’s W-L record or offensive creativity. If he was any good as a coach or even decent as a person, USC wouldn’t have fired him on the tarmac and left him there. He will leave a stink behind him wherever he goes. Why? Because he’s a bum.

Other than that. I agree with you.

If we pull it off next week, we get a bye and then have a very good chance of also beating KY. Build the damn statue at that point 😂
We can beat Kentucky I think they’re decent on both sides of the ball though. Carolina sucked on offense, Missouri sucked on defense. Of course a lot can change depending on who’s healthy.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
The thing is Layne not so secretly loves UT. He may not really be a stand up guy but he will be with us. If he loses he’ll give us admiration on our direction of the program. If he wins he’ll compliment us on the way to the plane. He’ll be pumping this game all week on social media ...Peyton/Eli, prime time etc. as long as we show up, I’d hate to pick the over/under on this game. I think our D is better. We are on the right path

VN Store

Back