I want to beat Kiffin so bad

I want him to suffer so bad. I want his smug ass face to be crushed. I want him to get violent craps and crap himself on the sidelines. I want him to trip and fall over his headset and break his nose. I want him to drink smokeys piss. I want him to get crabs from a dirty Knoxville hookers Pimp
Fixed it...

Reactions: CountVolcula
We’re going to need to play an entire 60 minutes if we want that to happen. Second half is concerning. It’s a winnable game though. Didn’t think I’d be saying that 2 months ago.

Reactions: TennesseeTarheel
Probably have to score over 50 to win but we can do that. Hopefully we get some of the key defensive guys back for that game.

Reactions: preacherwebb
Kiffin has a better team than us. But he also had a much better team than Arkansas today. Kiffin got plain out coached.

Kiffin has a better team than us. But he also had a much better team than Arkansas today. Kiffin got plain out coached.
I believe our coach can coach and call an offense with anyone...our depth is what concerns me.

That said I believe CJH will have something for Old Piss.

Lane doesn't seem too cocky these days. He was pretty humble at the end of the game today. Knows he was lucky that Sam decided to show the world his pair and go for two.

Play for 60 minutes and we might just put up enough points to further the humbling of Lane.

I'm guessing that the OP will not be inviting Kiffy over for Thanksgiving....not sure about Mrs. Kiffy.

I want him to suffer so bad. I want his smug ass face to be crushed. I want him to get violent craps and crap himself on the sidelines. I want him to trip and fall over his headset and break his nose. I want him to drink smokeys piss. I want him to get crabs from a dirty Knoxville hooker
Kiffin is now 8-11 in SEC. he’s not as good as CJH at all

“Get your popcorn ready!”

The guy is a walking schtick. He wants to make viral moments and be a meme for social media. He even threw his play card, again, in today’s game. I like his offense, but I hope we beat the smug out of him and make a new meme out of him.

I know this sounds crazy, but if Bennett is still QB for Ga, and we don’t lose anymore players, I think Tenn has a better chance of beating the Dogs than beating Ole Miss. Not because of Kiffin being the better coach, but I think it will be easier to out score Ga. Offense is the Vols trademark. They will have to out score everyone (except Vandy) and I think this offense can score on everyone and Ga struggles on offense.

I know this sounds crazy, but if Bennett is still QB for Ga, and we don’t lose anymore players, I think Tenn has a better chance of beating the Dogs than beating Ole Miss. Not because of Kiffin being the better coach, but I think it will be easier to out score Ga. Offense is the Vols trademark. They will have to out score everyone (except Vandy) and I think this offense can score on everyone and Ga struggles on offense.
Corral hit the deep ball pretty much at will today. He might be the best QB in America. He also showed that he is a gamer who will take off with it and hurt you. He is all they have though. But it will be tough to get a win if we don’t find a way to shut him down.

Reactions: posivol
I think our D is better than Ole Miss. they score but they sure don’t stop anyone. I think we’re gonna make some plays next week and get that Win. Our Offense can score

Reactions: preacherwebb
With Rattler being pulled out of the Red River Shootout today, it seems like Ole Miss could see their first Heisman winner ever...unless Alabama just automatically gets everything. Here's hoping we crush Corral's Heisman hopes next weekend.

VN Store

Back