I want to beat Kiffin so bad

CountVolcula

Eternal Vol
I want him to suffer so bad. I want his smug ass face to be crushed. I want him to get violent craps and crap himself on the sidelines. I want him to trip and fall over his headset and break his nose. I want him to drink smokeys piss. I want him to get crabs from a dirty Knoxville hooker

The fans need to step up. The team responded to our every then our energy faded and so did the teams to an extent. Great job team though

I want him to suffer so bad. I want his smug ass face to be crushed. I want him to get violent craps and crap himself on the sidelines. I want him to trip and fall over his headset and break his nose. I want him to drink smokeys piss. I want him to get crabs from a dirty Knoxville hooker
I liked Kiffin and so did the players here. He’s a solid coach now that he’s matured more. We as a collective fan base only “hate” him because he’s the one that dumped us. Get over it.

Best be able to score 50 points and play 60 mins.

I liked Kiffin and so did the players here. He’s a solid coach now that he’s matured more. We as a collective fan base only “hate” him because he’s the one that dumped us. Get over it.
When did he mature. He’s been through a divorce and couple of firings since being here. At what point did the POS mature?

VN Store

Back