I need positive vibes and prayers for my wife **Update in original post**

Former Vol baseball and VFL here.

On Sunday my wife took a nasty fall down our basement stairs. I was in Florida and had to rush 9 hours home. She went to the hospital and got staples and stiches. Her CT was negative and was diagnosed with a concussion.

I took her back Wednesday because I saw changes in her behavior. I'm a RN and this is probably making it worse in a way because I'm watching every movement and I'm nervous as hell. A repeat CT was negative and she saw a neurology who says she has post concussion syndrome.

We are in the ER again because of more and different symptoms. She is back now getting a CT. Can't get MRI because of staples.

I'll be honest and tell you I'm not the most religious guy. But I will ask that everyone keeps her in her thoughts and if prayer is what you believe in, pray for her.

*Update* My wife couldn't get an MRI because she had staples in her head from the fall. I had become very very worried because she was having major speech issues that would come and go. Staples came out Tuesday and we saw the Neurologist on Wednesday. Other than her speech, everything else was back to normal. Neurologist felt very strong that if her MRI comes back normal, her speech would normalize as well. She had her MRI yesterday and it was NORMAL! This is all post concussion syndrome and in time will heal and her speech will resolve.
Again, Vol nation is amazing and we are grateful for all the kind thoughts that were provided!

GBO
Prayers

Reactions: xman1102
Prayers brother. Recently I had a bad bicycle accident. Spent 4 days in the hospital. One of my injuries was a severe concussion with complete amnesia. I still don’t remember that day. My wife said I wasn’t myself for several days after getting home. Slowed speech and confusion. I am now back to normal. Still recovering from other injuries but my mind is clear. Give it a little time. I pray she returns to normal soon.
Prayers

More flowers for your wife bc a girl can never have too many. Besides, I really like tulips.

close-up-of-tulips-blooming-in-field-royalty-free-image-1584131603.jpg

Reactions: VolFaninFla

VN Store

Back