I hate to say it, but...

Was Florida’s bowl game yesterday? I just mentioned 2 teams that I would never watch (unless playing the Vols)
Lulz, I don't remember. I'm just messing with you anyway. There was already dumber posts in the Game thread than this.

Lulz, I don't remember. I'm just messing with you anyway. There was already dumber posts in the Game thread than this.
I know. It's fun going back and forth

Looking at his threads and replies, preeeeetty sure OP is just a troll that gets his rocks off at throwing fuel on a fire. Don't indulge him!

Tennessee has won 5 in a row, and 6 of 7.....Indiana has lost 2 of the last 3.

Neither has beaten anyone of real substance, but Tennessee did beat Kentucky.....and they won their bowl, and again Tennessee has been winning.

Not sure schedule is important at all. Both played tough teams and both lost. Tennessee lost vs some weaker teams......but that was very early and they look very different now.

Ind can pass and can run.....but aren’t great at either. Indiana’s D has been tough at times......but usually only when facing really weak teams.....when facing decent to good teams they give up points.

I guess we will see.

VN Store

Back