I hate to say it, but...

I am only taking the bait on the tougher schedule part. In case you missed this on the other thread the SEC East is undefeated in the post season. When Tennessee wins it will be a sweep.

Yea OP, I think that you are mistaken. UT has had the harder schedule. UGA, Bama, UF all in the top 10.... come on man. We have played the harder schedule. Our team speed is better and they will have a few injuries I believe. I think we win.

I think it depends almost entirely on which JG shows up and that gives me zero comfort.

Indiana most likely wins this game. We are too cocky and they have more talent and have played a tougher schedule. Hope I'm wrong...

If Indiana has more talent, this fan base is not going to survive the 10 year rebuild period to compete for the SEC East division.

*bowl games are football.
*when was it?

Lulz
You’re generalizing what I said. Vols football games > hockey.

Glad you’d rather watch Vandy or Florida though :cool::cool:

Auburn found out the hard way yesterday...
Minnesota is light years better than Indiana. Remember, they were very highly ranked for a large part of the season. Most fans on this site have considered this a sub par Auburn team and I don't think they put out their best effort. Sub-par Auburn is usually better than they have looked this year.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
Auburn found out the hard way yesterday...
Completely different situation. That game was like a title game for Minnesota after having one of the best regular seasons in program history. Auburn was in pre-season mode after beating Alabama but still having a disappointing season.

This is the first bowl game for the overwhelming majority of Tennessee's roster. We'll play well.

Reactions: Behr
You’re generalizing what I said. Vols football games > hockey.

Glad you’d rather watch Vandy or Florida though :cool::cool:

Hey man, if ice hockey is close enough to figure skating to satisfy you, go for it. I'd rather watch Florida just in case they were to get beat.

And Vandy didn't go to a bowl. Surprised you didn't remember that, as many times as we were reminded that beating them wasn't that big of a deal because they weren't even bowl eligible.

choose one of the following:

1. You go to a party, and find yourself locked in conversation for two hours with OP and Catbone.

2. You spend that same length of time alone in a porta-john.

Reactions: rikberry31
Completely different situation. That game was like a title game for Minnesota after having one of the best regular seasons in program history. Auburn was in pre-season mode after beating Alabama but still having a disappointing season.

This is the first bowl game for the overwhelming majority of Tennessee's roster. We'll play well.

Auburn just got beat period.

Hey man, if ice hockey is close enough to figure skating to satisfy you, go for it. I'd rather watch Florida just in case they were to get beat.

And Vandy didn't go to a bowl. Surprised you didn't remember that, as many times as we were reminded that beating them wasn't that big of a deal because they weren't even bowl eligible.
Was Florida’s bowl game yesterday? I just mentioned 2 teams that I would never watch (unless playing the Vols)

VN Store

Back