I guess 62 wasn’t enough to shut Mizzou mouth

"I thought you were going to introduce my record,” Drinkwitz said by way of greeting Rome, “but with the latest allegations against Tennessee, let’s hold up on what my record is because I expect them to vacate some wins and that’s going to help my record a little, OK?”

Real class right there. I hope Tennessee pounds the snot out of him this year. Shove his face in the dirt until he chokes on that big attitude of his - well that and about 70 points from the Vols.

Winners do their talking on the field. Losers do their talking off the field. See you this fall, little man.

Last edited:
"I thought you were going to introduce my record,” Drinkwitz said by way of greeting Rome, “but with the latest allegations against Tennessee, let’s hold up on what my record is because I expect them to vacate some wins and that’s going to help my record a little, OK?”

Real class right there. I hope Tennessee pounds the snot out of him this year. Shove his face in the dirt until he chokes on that big attitude of his - well that and about 70 points from the Vols.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but even if UT does vacate wins it doesn't remove any losses or add wins to his record. It still is what it is. Besides, I doubt he will be able to convince anyone that losing big to a 3-7 UT team was acceptable.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but even if UT does vacate wins it doesn't remove any losses or add wins to his record. It still is what it is. Besides, I doubt he will be able to convince anyone that losing big to a 3-7 UT team was acceptable.
it removes the loss from Mizzou's record. Doesn't give them a win.

No, even if Tennessee has to vacate the wins under Peanuthead, it still doesn’t eliminate the fact he sucks as a coach.

Everytime Eli Drinkwitz talks he makes himself seem more and more in above his head. He talks about how surreal it is about coaching in the SEC and makes light of his tenure so far. I don't see him lasting after this season. Mizzou's whole athletic department seems to be in shambles and on the brink of getting kicked out to a lesser conference..

Everytime Eli Drinkwitz talks he makes himself seem more and more in above his head. He talks about how surreal it is about coaching in the SEC and makes light of his tenure so far. I don't see him lasting after this season. Mizzou's whole athletic department seems to be in shambles and on the brink of getting kicked out to a lesser conference..
reminds me of butch.

Vacating wins doesn't seem likely. Correct me if I am wrong but none of the players that were allegedly paid played in games. The rationale behind vacating wins is that players who participated in games received illegal benefits.

You are definitely wrong.

Reactions: MEDVOL
Hopefully this will make it seem like a rivalry, it needed something.

He was really rude to Arkansas last year, before they clashed. A reporter asked what he thought about the Arkansas game being a rivalry. He said, "I love the idea. I can't remember the last time they beat us, so no problem with a rivalry." Arkansas ended up beating them. I hope Tennessee hangs 80 on them. I don't like Missouri and I don't like their coach either.

I don't see Eli being their much longer. He wasn't even at App State long enough to see what kinda coach he would be. He did great with someone else's players. Imo he isn't recruiting to the level you need to be to be competitive in the SEC. That said let's just wait and see how the game turns out when we play them GBO!

VN Store

Back