I guess 62 wasn’t enough to shut Mizzou mouth

"I thought you were going to introduce my record,” Drinkwitz said by way of greeting Rome, “but with the latest allegations against Tennessee, let’s hold up on what my record is because I expect them to vacate some wins and that’s going to help my record a little, OK?”

Real class right there. I hope Tennessee pounds the snot out of him this year. Shove his face in the dirt until he chokes on that big attitude of his - well that and about 70 points from the Vols.

Winners do their talking on the field. Losers do their talking off the field. See you this fall, little man.
Drunkasshit is an assclown! You get boat raced by a first year coach and at the time , plug in QB and he is talking smack! They never should’ve joined this league but it is what it is now. Good luck to him after a 70 burger coming up!

Reactions: Illinoisvolfan2
In turn this actually made him look even more pathetic. “Hey boys I know I got my ass kicked, but it may be vacated”.

I like the enthusiasm but we need to temper our expectations. We had a great year relatively speaking and our offence lit up the scoreboard for sure. But we were a surprise to everyone last year. I think we do well this year and even improve in the W/L column but I think people will adapt to us this year and tamp down those gaudy numbers from last year. We improve on Defense and that's where we pick up the extra wins, not because our offence gets better. Realistically our offense should take a slight step back. I would love to be wrong.........but I doubt it.......
I feel you, I feel you, but…

We’re going to absolutely massacre Missouri.

Reactions: xpsyclonex2002
Well, don’t take the coming ass-whipping personally. Not about you…just about ******* with an eagle before you learn how to fly.

Mizzou joined the SEC at a perfect time. SEC East down, Mizzou up. Now, order has been restored. Mizzou and Vandy are fighting for the best spot in the basement.

It is what it is.

Go Vols.

I like the enthusiasm but we need to temper our expectations. We had a great year relatively speaking and our offence lit up the scoreboard for sure. But we were a surprise to everyone last year. I think we do well this year and even improve in the W/L column but I think people will adapt to us this year and tamp down those gaudy numbers from last year. We improve on Defense and that's where we pick up the extra wins, not because our offence gets better. Realistically our offense should take a slight step back. I would love to be wrong.........but I doubt it.......
Coach heup is getting better too he is not a coach that’s relaxed he is working everyday just like the team… the culture is being set and the nature of the system forces the players to be fully locked in to play fast… the offense will absolutely be better with hooker locked in we have elite offensive minds with a very experienced Qb and a lot of returning starters on both sides of the ball… offense and defense both will be better this year.

Reactions: feathersax

I think it will overall a be better offense, but not as explosive.

Defense will be better. Still think we're 7-5 with convincing Bowl win to go 8-5
It'll be a good year with some exciting football.

From what I am reading, Mizzou will be terrible this year. They have really fallen off the mark since Pinkel left. With South Carolina now trending up and UK still be good, Mizzou will be down in the basement of the SEC East with Vanderbilt.

VN Store

Back