I guess 62 wasn’t enough to shut Mizzou mouth

I don’t hate Mizzou, I just hate them being in the league. Horrible fit. For that reason alone I want to hang 100 on them every time. Maybe we can pawn them off on the new PAC 12.
I agree. Don’t hate them. 2 problems, not a good fit for SEC, terrible fit for the East. Great fit for B1G. TN fan & no one cares about this game.

Everytime Eli Drinkwitz talks he makes himself seem more and more in above his head. He talks about how surreal it is about coaching in the SEC and makes light of his tenure so far. I don't see him lasting after this season. Mizzou's whole athletic department seems to be in shambles and on the brink of getting kicked out to a lesser conference..
They’re on the brink w Drink

What do they add to the conference outside of television markets in Missouri maybe? Do they have that big of a following in KC and Saint Louis?

Reactions: Volfan1000
Everytime Eli Drinkwitz talks he makes himself seem more and more in above his head. He talks about how surreal it is about coaching in the SEC and makes light of his tenure so far. I don't see him lasting after this season. Mizzou's whole athletic department seems to be in shambles and on the brink of getting kicked out to a lesser conference..
Yup. Kick them out, bring in
Virginia, North Carolina and.....

NEBRASKA

Vacating wins doesn't seem likely. Correct me if I am wrong but none of the players that were allegedly paid played in games. The rationale behind vacating wins is that players who participated in games received illegal benefits.

None played in 2021 when he got blitzed. Some did in 2020. Opposing diva coaches are gonna try to paint this much worse than it is.

Reactions: VAVol85
Clown coach they have popped off on Tennessee today. Let him pay the price this year.
The comments were really a big nothing burger imo. Dooshwitz is gonna to lose by multiple TDs in Neyland regardless. Go Vols!

You are definitely wrong.

Why is he/she wrong? Why would wind have to be vacated that no ineligible players played in? Last years game should still count as a win so why is this knucklehead even talking about wins/losses? He got smoked by Heuple and is now talking crap about a coaching staff that was fired. Lmao

Vacating wins doesn't seem likely. Correct me if I am wrong but none of the players that were allegedly paid played in games. The rationale behind vacating wins is that players who participated in games received illegal benefits.
None played in 2021 when he got blitzed. Some did in 2020. Opposing diva coaches are gonna try to paint this much worse than it is.
I think you're wrong, ES. And WmCo, I think you got your years mixed up; Heupel was already the head coach in the 2021 season.

The three Pruitt years in question were 2018, 2019, and 2020. From the NCAA Notice of Allegations, we know Pruitt started his cheating habits in the fall of 2018. So none of the lads who played that season were involved. Those 5 Ws seem safe from being vacated.

But the other two years, we likely DID have players on the field who took money to come to Knoxville.

Just to take one possible example, Henry To'o To'o was recruited in February 2019, after the cheating started. He then played as a Freshman in 2019 and a Sophomore in 2020. He played in every game of both seasons. So IF he was involved in the cheating (I'm not saying he necessarily was), normal NCAA past practice would be for every single win in 2019 and 2020 to be vacated.

We'll just have to wait and see how it turns out. But from what we know, it seems very likely we'll be vacating as many as 11 victories from those two seasons.

Man what a TOOL! Well "MIZZOU" is in trouble ; not just with Tennessee but the SEC . NIL will put them out, since mizzou people don't care enough to step up to the plate . Mizzou should be shown the door, Vandy too, and Clemson and Fsu added. IF a Super Conference is the objective.

will never forget watching the post game last year when i thought it might actually off himself! he really thought he had a chance to win that game!

Attachments

• 1659010511156.png
    1659010511156.png
    263.7 KB · Views: 7
Yup. Kick them out, bring in
Virginia, North Carolina and.....

NEBRASKA
Don’t want Nebraska. Program heading south each year, Frost can’t salvage that team. They have nothing to offer players. Bet B1G sorry they offered N to join, N brought nothing. Same with Colorado in PAC.

I don’t hate Mizzou, I just hate them being in the league. Horrible fit. For that reason alone I want to hang 100 on them every time. Maybe we can pawn them off on the new PAC 12.

I don't use the word "hate" very often and certainly no where it comes to Mo. Just them being on the SEC and more especially the eastern div. (dumb) But I fear things are gonna get worse. Just what defines the southeast??

Reactions: Vol737
I liked Drinkwitz when he was Appy State - seemed to be doing a great job at carrying them forward with the momentum they had built.
For whatever reason, I don't really care for him at Mizzou...don't know if it's because he's in the SEC now or what - just something doesn't sit right with me any longer.

Ah well, here's to breaking the score board against them this year !!!

VN Store

Back