I’m sooooo sick of everyone worrying about uniforms

It’s tolerable when winning, but that’s about it. I’m ok with variation, etc, but don’t make such a big deal of it.

Yeah, people get superstitious @ checkers, or unis, or blackouts etc. Can we block the edge rusher and can our LBs cover RBs or TEs in space etc matters @ 1,000X more.

If we'd mature up a little and realize that, then maybe we could also enjoy the uni variations when they come.

PS - did anyone notice (as far as I could tell) the announcers didn't say a word last week @ out OR helmets. They haven't been used here in what, 60 some odd years? Nobody outside out fanbase gives a rip. So let's just keep it in the family and appreciate what we have. Color scheme won't help us take down UGA etc. 🙄

The team and people worrying about what uniforms the players wear! This to me is a distraction . Sho else feels this way or am I all alone on this ?

Not a word about those pretty orange helmet from the color crew while taking that beatdown.

I’m so sick from the six plates of food I ate today. Im all up for Tennessee beating Kansas tomorrow and Vanderbilt Saturday though with whatever colors they want to wear! **** it wear damn all storm trooper or all black or all orange or or or or even the orange helmets because why not. Superstition is fake. Joe Milton’s arm for four hundred yards against vandy is what will be real. Let’s go.

The team and people worrying about what uniforms the players wear! This to me is a distraction . Sho else feels this way or am I all alone on this ?

how do you know the “team” is worrying about what uniforms they will wear?

Sure they put it out there……..but that’s just marketing.

“Worrying”……….I highly doubt it. Us fans get caught up in all kinds of crap……..we just fans on the outside.

Also if you ever been around you know. For the kids it’s never anything but positive. Just something else to get them pumped.

I’ll never understand why some people get their panties in a wad about what other fans think or say.

I’ve heard “Don’t look ahead.” “Don’t overlook a certain team.” “Don’t be so concerned about what uniform combo the team is wearing, just win.”

Newsflash, FANS DON’T PLAY.

No one should tell anyone how to think or how to “fan”. End of discussion.

Happy Thanksgiving!!
My favorite is when fans tell other fans that we shouldn’t be talking about Georgia and need to be focused on UT Martin or whoever because the next game is the most important. Like it actually matters.

Reactions: TennVols12
I personally admire the schools that haven't gone for the alternate uniform craze which was a gimmick started by the guy and school that would benefit the most...... Phil Knight and Oregon. Oregon recruiting rankings will be near the top now that Phil and Nike can contribute enormous amounts of money to NIL deals.

Reactions: BreatheUT

I don’t really care about the uniform stuff but also don’t care that people want to discuss it and have opinions. As long as some orange is somewhere and the guys who go play are fired up about it and go out and play their best, I’m fine.

Reactions: EasternVol
Yeah. Seems like a pretty silly thing to be "sick" of.

And for a young guy in college, there are plenty of things that can be distractions. I can't imagine uniforms are at the top fo the list.

Well, personally, I hope they have burned all the orange helmets and we never see them again.

And I'm so sick of love songs. So tired of tears. So done with wishing. You were still here. Said, I'm so sick of love songs. So sad and slow. So why can't I turn off the radio?

Oh, that’s not what this thread is about… sorry I thought this was our cue to do our best Ne-Yo…

I liked the uniforms in SC.
I see no reason not to wear them again.

Except we looked like we were Clemson, Jr., especially those helmets. Toss those, try something else. After that performance I would have burnt them.

Just about every team outside of Bama, Penn State and USC do a weekly uniform release . It’s done more, or as much for future players as it is for current players .

I personally admire the schools that haven't gone for the alternate uniform craze which was a gimmick started by the guy and school that would benefit the most...... Phil Knight and Oregon. Oregon recruiting rankings will be near the top now that Phil and Nike can contribute enormous amounts of money to NIL deals.

Ain't it crazy how easy it can be to get others to follow something.

I agree you have to be impressed with the Alabama's and Penn State's who don't worry about uniform gimmicks. I'm sure there are a couple of others.

I’ll never understand why some people get their panties in a wad about what other fans think or say.

I’ve heard “Don’t look ahead.” “Don’t overlook a certain team.” “Don’t be so concerned about what uniform combo the team is wearing, just win.”

Newsflash, FANS DON’T PLAY.

No one should tell anyone how to think or how to “fan”. End of discussion.

Happy Thanksgiving!!
Stop telling me to stop telling others what to say!!!

I kid. Next person here tells me to "slow your roll" I'm gonna send out Waffle House gift certificates.

I’m so sick of…

TN being ridiculed by the media and by other social media fan sites after all the things that have happens to us over the years and this past weekend

Easy solution - avoid other social media fan sites other than VolNation and any media talk garbage. Problem solved, and you're welcome.

Reactions: TennVols12
For those of us with a sense of humor, grousing over uniforms is a stress relief and a WELCOMED distraction.

VN Store

Back