I’m sooooo sick of everyone worrying about uniforms

The team and people worrying about what uniforms the players wear! This to me is a distraction . Sho else feels this way or am I all alone on this ?

No you are not.. Any time a see a thread talking about "dress" I consider the source to be non football (or what ever sport) true fan and usually ignore the thread.

I just think it was bad a$$ we beat Bama in our traditionals. Them jerseys looked beautiful on the highlights. It doesn't get any better than that combo.bamacover.jpg

I personally love the wondering about uniforms. Not worry. Uniforms are a big thing with players, recruits and fans. Placing wins and losses with uniforms is ignorant in my opinion...but you know what they say about opinions...

Btw...I hope we keep all uniform versions for a while. See..thats fun!

Reactions: VolFaninFla
The team and people worrying about what uniforms the players wear! This to me is a distraction . Sho else feels this way or am I all alone on this ?
At least your kids are getting to see the vols being great again. 10 post back you thought that would never happen.

The orange helmets were terrible. We looked like Clemson....but it isn't the reason we got hammered. Potential recruits look at the unis I think...even the simplicity of Penn St. and Bama has appeal cuz of the tradition. Unis are for the fans mostly imo.

I have a hard time believing the team gives more than 5 seconds worth of thought to their uniforms. Maybe they have a favorite and if they get to wear it great. If not, I bet they turn the lights down in the locker room, get those orange LEDs going and see each other getting pumped in crisp clean uniforms and pads lookin like badasses. I know I would no matter what color they are.

Reactions: VolFaninFla
It makes sense to change up the jerseys cuz it creates revenue due to people wanting to buy them like in the NBA...but nobody is buying helmets...so I don't get that.

The orange helmets were terrible. We looked like Clemson....but it isn't the reason we got hammered. Potential recruits look at the unis I think...even the simplicity of Penn St. and Bama has appeal cuz of the tradition. Unis are for the fans mostly imo.
Players love alternative uniforms. Not sure what you are basing your opinion from but please share it.
WARNING: portions of this video may not be suitable for Vol fans with BVS

Last edited:
Reactions: MAD

VN Store

Back