I’m sooooo sick of everyone worrying about uniforms

The team and people worrying about what uniforms the players wear! This to me is a distraction . Sho else feels this way or am I all alone on this ?
What the team wears or how much people talk or worry about it has absolutely zip to do with them playing the game.

TennVols12

I’ll never understand why some people get their panties in a wad about what other fans think or say.

I’ve heard “Don’t look ahead.” “Don’t overlook a certain team.” “Don’t be so concerned about what uniform combo the team is wearing, just win.”

Newsflash, FANS DON’T PLAY.

No one should tell anyone how to think or how to “fan”. End of discussion.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

DaddyChad

The team and people worrying about what uniforms the players wear! This to me is a distraction . Sho else feels this way or am I all alone on this ?
How many players do think stay up at night wondering what uniform we’ll wear for the upcoming game? It’s irrelevant.

OrangeInKy

I’ll never understand why some people get their panties in a wad about what other fans think or say.

I’ve heard “Don’t look ahead.” “Don’t overlook a certain team.” “Don’t be so concerned about what uniform combo the team is wearing, just win.”

Newsflash, FANS DON’T PLAY.

No one should tell anyone how to think or how to “fan”. End of discussion.

Happy Thanksgiving!!
Exactly.

Are the players texting you about their concerns? If so, good for you. If not, how do you know what they're worrying about?

If you don't happen to like a thread on VN about uniforms, don't read it. Or do you feel you have to read this site wall to wall to keep your fan card?

VN Store