I’m sooooo sick of everyone worrying about uniforms

The team and people worrying about what uniforms the players wear! This to me is a distraction . Sho else feels this way or am I all alone on this ?

Orange britches or helmets, or black jerseys do not translate to touchdowns. I don't think making a fashion statement hurts anything, but the main event will always be scoring points and limiting opponent's points.
Anything else is fluff! Hopefully the players and coaches don't buy into this superstitious BS like some of the fans do.

Reactions: VolFaninFla
I
The team and people worrying about what uniforms the players wear! This to me is a distraction . Sho else feels this way or am I all alone on this ?
I actually agree. Most people on here talk about how the players and recruits love it, but then want to deny its importance when things go badly with new uniforms. It’s silly and unimportant. It’s also embarrassing when such a big deal has been made about a new uniform and we then lose in such a fashion.

The big deal is made by a section of the fans who wish to vocalize their complaints. They don't HAVE to complain so much....it is a personal choice they're making...

Reactions: DMichel123

my brother, come on! If you look good, you gonna feel good. and if you FEEL good, you gonna Play good....yesss, Get some!

Just kidding, I could care less when the Vols wear as along as they are smacking someone!

1669418897929.jpeg

Had an uncle. Air Force vet (Vietnam, helo door gunner). Anderson County (TN) Deputy Sheriff. Dirt track racer. Might have (this was the late 60's, early 70's mind you) ran untaxed liquor out of Kentucky on the weekends. Those were different times. He's long dead. I sure did admire him.

Anyhow, he had a saying when it came to cars..."If it won't run, chrome it."

Cool uniforms are cool. Wins are cooler.

Go Vols.

Reactions: Sarms58
I disagree I feel like they star thinking about how good they are gonna look instead of getting their mind on the task at hand .

This is just so far from being wrong. If that was the case we would have lost the Fla and LSU games this year. One has absolutely nothing to do with the other.

VN Store

Back