Hilarity ensues on the Wildcat Lair

I do believe it will be another good game. I got Tennessee winning in a thriller but could very well get ugly. Never know what team will show up in college football

I do believe it will be another good game. I got Tennessee winning in a thriller but could very well get ugly. Never know what team will show up in college football
All in fun.
Here's a good one..............
TN has a much higher winning percentage against KY in basketball (33%) than KY has against TN in football (20%)

This is the best Kentucky team. But that was just to ruffle some feathers I don’t mean any harm

I think last year’s UK beats this year’s team by 2+ touchdowns. Much better OL play, more proven receivers and more consistent defense. No way the “best” UK team struggles to put up points against cupcakes like y’all have.

I do like your two young WRs though, if y’all have someone that can sling it after Levis leaves those guys will be special.

I think last year’s UK beats this year’s team by 2+ touchdowns. Much better OL play, more proven receivers and more consistent defense. No way the “best” UK team struggles to put up points against cupcakes like y’all have.

I do like your two young WRs though, if y’all have someone that can sling it after Levis leaves those guys will be special.
How the heck did they get Brown?

Maybe he'll get smart and transfer home.

Kentucky has a good 11 on each side. The thing is most of the time that is all they have. That’s what separates them from other sec schools is depth. Injuries hit them a lot harder than other schools and the talent drops off big time. Right now they are very thin on both sides a lot of key players hurt. O line is bad but not as bad as made out to be. Levis just holds the ball to long trying to make his numbers look good. I’m ready for him to graduate. The offensive coordinator lost that ole miss game. Two possessions at the end of the game inside the ten and you don’t hand the ball to Rodriguez. Tried to be cute and lost the game. If Tennessee and Kentucky played tomorrow I got Tennessee. Still a few weeks away. Tennessee will show what they are made of Saturday

Their O-line is really struggling man. We have given up 8 sacks this year. That’s a little on the high side, close to middle of the pack. But I also think a few of those were garbage time sacks.

If my numbers are right, Levis has been sacked 19 times.

19……

Yep…19 sacks. It’s partly on the OL but also partly on Levis - he holds the ball too long trying the win the game on every play. In that sense he reminds me of JG.

Hilarity ensues on the Wildcat Lair message board they're trying to convince themselves that Kentucky can beat Tennessee in Knoxville.

Why UK Beats UT in Football

Nothing has changed. We can still overlook Kentucky and get the win. With Georgia the week after them, I would be fine working on the Georgia game plan for two weeks.

Reactions: Jeff Clark
If UK played UF now.... they'd get beat by 2 or 3 TD's. UT was up by 17 late in the game... and it wasn't because Richardson was throwing everywhere except to his own guys. It definitely wasn't because AR threw it to one of UT's DB's... standing all by himself in the flats.

UK is last in rushing ypc. They're last in sacks given up.

Their best win is also UF... before UF got its act together on O. The lost to OM because OM is a better team. UT beat Pitt in spite of making a ton of mistakes... because UT is a much better team.

But what should really concern them.... is that Miami averages 134 ypg passing and had 179 vs UK.... NIU was only 10 yds under their season avg for passing (199)... OM was just over their season passing avg (and they've played no one)... IOW's, they have a pretty average pass D. That won't be good for them facing UT. Worse yet is much like UT, they play a lot of zone because they don't have great athletes except they don't get a lot of pressure on opposing QB's. They have 6 sacks on the season and none in the last two games. Weird thing is they play a lot of Cover 2 and STILL have WR's get behind them fairly often.

So what I kind of expect is that UT will pressure Levis a lot. He will make some plays but their run game will again be anemic. He is prone to turnovers so watch for that. On the other side, I just don't think they have the guns or the scheme to stop UT's O. Their OL lost its best players to the NFL. Unless they magically "find" something... it could turn into a serious whipping.

They'll get torched again this year. Tennessee still has speedy receivers that they cannot cover. The Vols needed 15 minutes of game time last year to put 45 points up and Kroger field last year. Lol...."Kroger Field". Hahaha!

Reactions: Weevol and sjt18

VN Store

Back