Hilarity ensues on the Wildcat Lair

People who say a team we played (Pitt) that got thrashed by a team that Ole Miss thrashed 42-0 (Ga Tech) shouldn't be allowed to create threads. That tired argument never holds any water. This is college football. Common opponents' scores mean zilch. What you did last week means squat. It's why they actually have to line up and play the game every Saturday. That said, Kentucky's offense looks like a hot mess. Them fans got no room to be acting so big.
I think their expertise is limited to basketball, and they really don’t understand football all that well.. just my take

Their O-line is really struggling man. We have given up 8 sacks this year. That’s a little on the high side, close to middle of the pack. But I also think a few of those were garbage time sacks.

If my numbers are right, Levis has been sacked 19 times.

19……

Well....if that is the case he may not make it to the end of the season anyway. (I'm not wishing injuries - just stating distinct possibilities)

Bear Bryant had almost the exact same take, which is why he left Lexington for a putrid A&M gig where he went on the form the Junction Boys training camp just to weed out the weaklings.
Yeah and Texas A&M got on NCAA Probation from 1955-1956 over the recruiting of 1957 Heisman Trophy Winner John David Crow where they literally gave him a bucket of money to go to A&M when he was going to go to Oklahoma.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Pitt’s first team QB was knocked out of game in first quarter and their backup QB was injured and played on a bad leg the entire second half.
I wonder who caused that???

Secondly, Florida’s offense had 594 yards of offense against UT. UT’s defense was trash last year and it is again this year.
Conveniently doesnt mention how Tenn had nearly 600 yards themselves.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
If it mattered the Georgia mizzou game means we win the East….. Kentucky talking this much trash after they lost to ole miss is music to my ears. And Florida handed them the game like we almost handed Pitt and Florida our games. If we put a full game together we will smash Kentucky into the earth. But let’s start with LSU

Yeah I'm still laughing my butt off about Georgia calling the Heaven Miracles Department for a miracle in SEC shorts lol. That said, I'm pretty sure they're gonna be ready for us down there in Athens.

Kentucky is a much worse team than a year ago. Their o-line has taken a huge step back, they’ve barely been able to run on bad competition and Levis is what we all thought he was. Game won’t be close this year.

As I’ve said before…Kentucky fans are the most delusional, needlessly entitled bunch on the college football scene. One entire side of my family are UK fans/grads…I’ve seen it all my life. These delusions of grandeur, and episodes of little brother syndrome are not outliers. This is who they are. There is no team I relish beating more.
So who are the worst SEC fans? Any Sec foe we are playing that week?

VN Store

Back