Hilarity ensues on the Wildcat Lair

I think our insane crowd noise coupled with a hunger to win that I’ve need seen in 15-20 years is gonna send those kitties home crying. Man their fans really are full of themselves.

The Wildcat crisis hotline will be LIT UP like a Christmas Tree after this beat down Saturday night. Can't wait to visit their message boards.

Reactions: Jeff Clark
They r not bad, this mentality will get us beat 100% with uga looming next week

Good thing none of us VolNation addicted geniuses will be on the field Saturday night. I doubt all this banter bleeds over to the team at all. I think "Hypel" and these players are singularly focused each week. No looking ahead, no looking back. Now, if we lost Hooker or had a rash of injuries during the game, then yeah, totally different ball game.

They r not bad, this mentality will get us beat 100% with uga looming next week
You and a lot of posters are massively overrating Kentucky. How we think online on a message board doesn't mean a damn thing and i don't believe Tennessee players are paying any attention to what goes on here. Coach Heupel is making sure that have their heads on straight. Tennessee i believe beats Kentucky by 28 points.

People who say a team we played (Pitt) that got thrashed by a team that Ole Miss thrashed 42-0 (Ga Tech) shouldn't be allowed to create threads. That tired argument never holds any water. This is college football. Common opponents' scores mean zilch. What you did last week means squat. It's why they actually have to line up and play the game every Saturday. That said, Kentucky's offense looks like a hot mess. Them fans got no room to be acting so big.
You can't spell cUcK without UK

Reactions: CR-vol
Wow. I had no idea they were that bad this year on the O-line. I just looked it up and Levis was sacked 22 times ALL SEASON last year and this year he's been sacked 20 times so far. Makes me feel much better about the game. I still think it will be close but not as close as last season thankfully.
The only way UK wins or keeps it close is if UT lays an egg. Heupel has been able to keep them focused and improving... but it could happen.

UK's OL is bad. Their D is statistically good but thin and especially on the DL. Their secondary is NOT better than Bama or LSU... or really UF. Other than Rodriguez, they have no run game. He basically blocks for himself.

VN Store

Back