Hiking Thread

No nothing. Times like this are when I really wish we had PMs.
VolRex got his. I just don’t know what to do. Maybe @Freak could send you my email address and then you could email me so I could get yours. Or I could just post @gule ’s email. He loves it when people jump on him. Right, big guy?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Got it! Freak is the man! Ibdont know why it wouldn't go through my gmail address, but it came through my on my hotmail, which is the one I use all the time. I replied back so you should have my hotmail address, feel free to email me anytime, and thanks so much. My AT&T is dragging right now, so it is taking forever to download to view...😁

Reactions: Smallvol#1
Got it! Freak is the man! Ibdont know why it wouldn't go through my gmail address, but it came through my on my hotmail, which is the one I use all the time. I replied back so you should have my hotmail address, feel free to email me anytime, and thanks so much. My AT&T is dragging right now, so it is taking forever to download to view...😁
It may take a while. I told you it was huge😀. The first page has the index; I noticed when I looked at it the picture comes through quite a while before the text. As I said, still editing; if you catch any errors on the pages, let me know👍.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
It may take a while. I told you it was huge😀. The first page has the index; I noticed when I looked at it the picture comes through quite a while before the text. As I said, still editing; if you catch any errors on the pages, let me know👍.
👍 Did you get my hotmail address? Just checking to make sure, Freak made me doubt myself..

Caught a pretty awesome sunset this past weekend on the Bullhead Trail.

A8kjwjZ.jpg

nCc2rKh.jpg

APY4oqa.jpg

3KtGECA.jpg

Thank you very much. For those trees still holding their foliage, it looks like you caught the aspen at their peak. Exactly what time of the year were you there?

First of October, I think we arrived either the 2nd or 3rd and had to leave after a couple of nights. We had taken the scenic drive from Ouray to Arches on the way in. Those pics were in another mailout. Glad you recommended it; we saw some beautiful scenery.

These are from Easter. Pics don’t really do the falls justice. This was the first hike my youngest carried his own pack and walked the whole thing without being carried. Also saw a guy propose to his girl at the falls. Was a good hike 4B283918-F169-4906-8108-A24866FBDE0E.jpegDA5E3995-F799-460B-9EF4-A7CA1961B665.jpeg6D827836-8112-4095-B826-E77311F06BE1.jpeg

Last edited:

VN Store

Back