Heupel to Oklahoma?

Now, I don’t remember any of you guys predicting Kiffen to USC but I remember the fear of y’all being worried Dooley was going to Georgia, Butch to Michigan (or somewhere) and, funniest of all, Pruitt to Bama.

JKBPSG3NXBAKFEAEJ3OFQKQEFI.jpeg

Reactions: tbh
This article seems to think so:

How USC's head coaching search could impact Josh Heupel

Says Riley may leave for USC job. If so, Heupel could fill that void because of his roots.

Does not mention he was once let go from there.

Now, I don’t remember any of you guys predicting Kiffen to USC but I remember the fear of y’all being worried Dooley was going to Georgia, Butch to Michigan (or somewhere) and, funniest of all, Pruitt to Bama.

Now, how many of y’all are worried he’s gonna leave us for Oklahoma?

If Riley leaves OU it will be for an NFL job.

Says Riley may leave for USC job. If so, Heupel could fill that void because of his roots.

Scott Frost says hey, don’t do it.

Not saying I would want it to happen, not really sure at this point, but Honestly, how much worse would we be off? Not much, we've already been irrelevant for so long. It's not like it's gonna set us back any more.

Reactions: lifeisdeep
Riley is more likely to leave for NFL. Heupel would have to be down OUs list. And oh yeah, they fired him once upon a time.

Not to worry, if we need a new coach, there’s a lot on the Volnation board to choose from.

I know its his alma mater but i dont think there is any love lost between the two currently. Of course millions in cash will cure chapped ass everytime.

I think Tee is in this boat also at the moment..i realize he has a job now but thought he would show up if at all possible when he was honored at the first game with being part of a statue. Maybe he really coildnt be there but i was hoping he would be.

This reminds of when there were threads about Dooley leaving us for UGA
Or Butch leaving for Michigan or Michigan State, or Pruitt Bama...UGH...First, Riley not leaving OK (soon to be in SEC and top 3 historic college program)...maybe JH needs to string together a 6 win streak vs lesser SEC opponents like Pruitt to really stir it up!

Yawn......

Now, I don’t remember any of you guys predicting Kiffen to USC. Still, I remember the fear of y’all being worried Dooley was going to Georgia, Butch to Michigan (or somewhere), and, funniest of all, Pruitt to Bama.

I don't worry about things I can not control, his buyout would be huge, but OK can afford it. If there is one thing I have learned in the past 15 years, anything is possible, and there is no loyalty between coaches, players, and school. So if he leaves, what can we really do about it? Nothing.

I know one thing............. Go Vols!

Just PLEASE Tell me that AD White put a strong buyout poison pill in Heupel’s contract to discourage another Kiffinesque bolt.
If he bolts, I'd try to lure Pittman back. Love....LOVE...how his hogs are playing. My kind of football.

Reactions: tbones0711

I am not.

It's been 12 years of nonstop threads about him and our fans STILL have no clue how to spell his name...It's KIFFIN!

VN Store

Back