Heupel to Oklahoma?

volsknx

The only people who dislike winners are losers!
This article seems to think so:

How USC's head coaching search could impact Josh Heupel

Says Riley may leave for USC job. If so, Heupel could fill that void because of his roots.

Does not mention he was once let go from there.

Now, I don’t remember any of you guys predicting Kiffen to USC but I remember the fear of y’all being worried Dooley was going to Georgia, Butch to Michigan (or somewhere) and, funniest of all, Pruitt to Bama.

Now, how many of y’all are worried he’s gonna leave us for Oklahoma?

DeepSpringsVol

Getting to prominence will take time.

Says Riley may leave for USC job. If so, Heupel could fill that void because of his roots.

Now, I don’t remember any of you guys predicting Kiffen to USC but I remember the fear of y’all being worried Dooley was going to Georgia, Butch to Michigan (or somewhere) and, funniest of all, Pruitt to Bama.

I do not think any way Lincoln Riley leaves for USC. Lateral job and Oklahoma coming to SEC in a few years. But if Oklahoma comes open and they want him I dont blame him for being interested.

OrangeTsar

Just PLEASE Tell me that AD White put a strong buyout poison pill in Heupel’s contract to discourage another Kiffinesque bolt.

BigOrangeTrain

Morior Invictus
Wouldn’t bother me, I still hold the same stance as I did before the games started. I seen plenty of him at UCF when I lived in Orlando I hope they take him sooner rather than later.
Yeah that would be great for us. A new coach after a few games into a season. Jesus dude 🙄

BeardedVol

Not-Well-Known Member
I do not think any way Lincoln Riley leaves for USC. Lateral job and Oklahoma coming to SEC in a few years. But if Oklahoma comes open and they want him I dont blame him for being interested.
Easier recruiting, easier conference than joining the SEC, and an easier path to getting an NFL job which is likely Riley's ultimate goal.

DarkAvenger

Slightly Huepful for ‘21

You read this trash?

volmanNC

Only if he will promise to take Milton with him. I think that is a fair deal.

VN Store

Sponsors