Heupel to Oklahoma?

volsknx

The only people who dislike winners are losers!
This article seems to think so:

How USC's head coaching search could impact Josh Heupel

Says Riley may leave for USC job. If so, Heupel could fill that void because of his roots.

Does not mention he was once let go from there.

Now, I don’t remember any of you guys predicting Kiffen to USC but I remember the fear of y’all being worried Dooley was going to Georgia, Butch to Michigan (or somewhere) and, funniest of all, Pruitt to Bama.

Now, how many of y’all are worried he’s gonna leave us for Oklahoma?

Says Riley may leave for USC job. If so, Heupel could fill that void because of his roots.

Now, I don’t remember any of you guys predicting Kiffen to USC but I remember the fear of y’all being worried Dooley was going to Georgia, Butch to Michigan (or somewhere) and, funniest of all, Pruitt to Bama.

I do not think any way Lincoln Riley leaves for USC. Lateral job and Oklahoma coming to SEC in a few years. But if Oklahoma comes open and they want him I dont blame him for being interested.

Just PLEASE Tell me that AD White put a strong buyout poison pill in Heupel’s contract to discourage another Kiffinesque bolt.

Absolutely! He is gone. He and I have just signed a contract to assist with his move from Tennessee to Oklahoma. He will be there before the Alabama game. We will need a new coach. Any ideas?

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
I do not think any way Lincoln Riley leaves for USC. Lateral job and Oklahoma coming to SEC in a few years. But if Oklahoma comes open and they want him I dont blame him for being interested.

Easier recruiting, easier conference than joining the SEC, and an easier path to getting an NFL job which is likely Riley's ultimate goal.

You read this trash?

Only if he will promise to take Milton with him. I think that is a fair deal.

VN Store

Back