Here is reality. We let UF put up 600 yards….

FlyFishnVol

Live to Fly Fish!
The defense has to get better. Period.
WTH! are you kidding me? Could you wait a couple of days before this? Florida is not Akron, and Richardson decided to be a passer today. It is UT vs. Fla; these games are always unpredictable. This team needed this before going into LSU, UGA, and Bama.

A2K

Ill re-watch it to be certain that I shouldnt be bitching right now. I think we just one a top 20 matchup by a lot more than 5 God bless those refs.. exactly wtf iswrong with you?.....GO CELEBRATE YOUR 4 AND 0

VOLATNES

Won't always be the case. Defense has got to get better. That's embarrassing....AR threw for 453 yards, and y'all are like, we won.
Yeah. Because that’s the ONLY thing that matters. It’s pretty simple. Games against other teams from here on have nothing to do with this one. They will take care of themselves.

utvolpj

Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Florida was incredibly fortunate that it wasn’t any worse. We took our foot off the gas late and they aloo no at punished us.
We were rolling when the TE fumbled. We were rolling again when the TE dropped a 1st down. It should have and could have been much worse for them

CNCVol88

Local Band Nerd
We have to celebrate the win but let's not act like we aren't going to have to improve a lot. This Florida offense looked like a juggernaut when they've had trouble completing a forward pass all year. Our home crowd got us this win.
Or it could be Richardson is healthy again and had no pressure on him. Chill out. He's one heck of an athlete and you know what, we did enough to beat them.

VN Store