Here is reality. We let UF put up 600 yards….

Dude you can let that go. We aren’t losing 8 but we will underachieve for sure if we don’t get better especially on defense.
We are winning 8 games minimum and that isn’t underachieving
the nobody, South Carolina and Vandy will not beat us
Kentucky is Kentucky and this team is good enough to beat LSU.

Big difference between celebrating a win while having concerns, and posting this.
Lol that gave me a good laugh. We are 4-0 in year 2 after one of the lowest points in our history. It seems very few here are able to take this in perspective. It’s very likely we’re overrated, but we have made big strides and are recruiting well

Reactions: Freak
The last 10-15 years we not only lose this game, we would've lost the Pitt game. Is there areas we definitely need to improve, yes, but good grief enjoy beating Florida. Florida! The team that's owned us when we had better teams, we win! This team has not quit, at Pitt, or tonight! I'm happy!

Think about the Florida fans right now. They have to be feeling like we have so many times coming so close but coming up short. It finally clicks for Richardson but they still lose, to an East rival. They are probably furious at the their DC. Can’t believe they lost to UT. Looking to fire Napier.

It’s all about perspective. We came out in the right side of this game, freaking enjoy it.
Fantastic post right here. All those years where Florida eeked by with a favorable spot, a no-call, or some tip or weird play. The whole next year, all of Vol Nation was shoulda woulda coulda and had to go around thinking about what might have been.
Now it’s Florida’s turn.
Couldn’t happen to a nicer bunch.

Reactions: stewart6600
One step at a time. We aren't in position to be mad about a top 20 win my man. You must be a miserable person IRL
Not miserable, but realistic. Based on how FL has played, do you think they are a top 20 team? They're ranked that high because they beat an overrated Utah team.

Until we get bulldozed by a really good team.

The fact we're having this conversation 17 games in is amazing tho.
Yes it is. Beating FL and being 4-0 in Heupels 2nd year is ahead of schedule after going 3-7 in 2020 with previous coach. If anybody had said Heupel would be 11-6 at this point in his tenure and 4-0 in second year, I would have been more confident in his hire than I was.

Reactions: TBvol
Dude you can let that go. We aren’t losing 8 but we will underachieve for sure if we don’t get better especially on defense.
Nah, I'll keep posting it when you keep denying trolling. And this team underachieving is like six or fewer wins. I don't see that happening regardless.

If Hooker put up Heisman numbers, what kind of numbers did AR put up? At this rate, we will have trouble beating KY, Vandy and LSU. If the offense has an off night it's a wrap. The defense can't be counted on.
We counted on the Defense against Pitt and Pitt is just as good if not better than Florida, LSU, and Kentucky.

Reactions: voldurham
The defense has to get better. Period.

In the immortal words of the Warrior Poet Vin Diesel..."Don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning is winning."

giphy.gif

All our D is missing is a couple of lock down corners, a couple of unblockable linemen, a ball hawking safety or two and a couple of all American linebackers. Until we get those on the roster we’ll have to play with what we got.

We have to celebrate the win but let's not act like we aren't going to have to improve a lot. This Florida offense looked like a juggernaut when they've had trouble completing a forward pass all year. Our home crowd got us this win.

We have to celebrate the win but let's not act like we aren't going to have to improve a lot. This Florida offense looked like a juggernaut when they've had trouble completing a forward pass all year. Our home crowd got us this win.
hook got us the win

VN Store

Back